how much does OU suck?

Look what I found sliding down the page ---any body want to take a shot at this thread?

Great job Mr. Weed. It's people like you that make this country what it is. A place where we all can be free and say what needs to be said. Such as.............

[move]OU SUCKS!!!!!![/move]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83

from the AP wire:

Upon regaining consciousness, Florida QB Tim Tebow was quoted as saying, "All I saw were bright lights and written in those lights were the words OU SUCKS!"

from the AP wire:

Upon regaining consciousness, Florida QB Tim Tebow was quoted as saying, "All I saw were bright lights and written in those lights were the words OU SUCKS!"

At the same time , he was saving 50 orphans from a burning building w/ one hand and using his left foot to kick food supplies to the needy.

Lazeek was there...he saw it.  ;)

OU SUCKS !

[move]OU SUCKS!!!![/move]

[move]OU SUCKS!!![/move]

[move]OU SUCKS!!![/move]

[move]OU SUCKS!!![/move]

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Fellas, I was just now able to come on the college thread to post about my beloved Canes. They crushed me last sat. with that uninspired performance and beating they took in blacksburg and I just couldn't talk or think about it. Like I said earlier, I think they are still a year away and need to mature a little more. THat being said...Do you guys think they have what it takes to make OU really really really SUCK this Sat. in Miami. Apparently, OU players think that it will be a cakewalk and that it will be a repeat of what happened 2 years ago in Norman. All I've got to say is that the Sooners should never underestimate the baby Canes and what they can do, especially at home. Speed kills baby.

Fellas, I was just now able to come on the college thread to post about my beloved Canes. They crushed me last sat. with that uninspired performance and beating they took in blacksburg and I just couldn't talk or think about it. Like I said earlier, I think they are still a year away and need to mature a little more. THat being said...Do you guys think they have what it takes to make OU really really really SUCK this Sat. in Miami. Apparently, OU players think that it will be a cakewalk and that it will be a repeat of what happened 2 years ago in Norman. All I've got to say is that the Sooners should never underestimate the baby Canes and what they can do, especially at home. Speed kills baby.

That's Right! Well said. Never, I mean never under estimate how much

[move] OU SUCKS!!![/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder