how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Gideon would've been a hero! Doesn't help that Thomas over ran crabtree for whatever reason, guess he thought he stepped out of bounds, PLAY TIL THE WHISTLE BLOWS!

there was someone in the section behind the bench who blew a whistle. thats why he stopped. not his fault. Brown should have tackled crab and not try to pull his jersey. but moving on---OU sucks!

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good Oklahoma joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am an Oklahoma grad. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's an Oklahoma grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's an Oklahoma grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

One foggy night, a Texas fan and an Oklahoma fan were driving the opposite directions on a road near Austin. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.

The Oklahoma fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"

Likewise, the Longhorn fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived.

The Oklahoma fan walks over to the Longhorn fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Longhorn fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Longhorn fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Sooner fan, "I think this is another sign - we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Sooner fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, the Sooner fan hands it back to the Longhorn fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Longhorn fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

5 a.m. watching WVU smoke blow U   :D

It was a great night as well when Crabtree scored with :01 left on the clock!  ; P

That was a great night in my life

Mine also.

Leave it to an OU fan to bring up a game that has nothing to do with OU sucking. Is it because even when Texas loses OU still sucks worse? Yeah that is it.

5 a.m. watching WVU smoke blow U   :D

It was a great night as well when Crabtree scored with :01 left on the clock!  ; P

That was a great night in my life

Mine also.

Leave it to an OU fan to bring up a game that has nothing to do with OU sucking. Is it because even when Texas loses OU still sucks worse? Yeah that is it.

Yep, that's got to be it. Or maybe it's a case of Aggie-itis.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder