how much does OU suck?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas A&M and OU are 1 and 1a with me. Matt Bumgardner ( who caught the fourth quarter game winning td pass against UT in 1999) and his wife are like members of my family. A very close friend of mine was Adrian Peterson's Offensive Cord. in high school,so when he went to OU I started following him. Like I said before I have alot of friends and family with UT ties, so even though I have fun joking around I don't hate UT.

Texas A&M and OU are 1 and 1a with me. Matt Bumgardner ( who caught the fourth quarter game winning td pass against UT in 1999) and his wife are like members of my family. A very close friend of mine was Adrian Peterson's Offensive Cord. in high school,so when he went to OU I started following him. Like I said before I have alot of friends and family with UT ties, so even though I have fun joking around I don't hate UT.

That's all fine and good and all but guess what..................OU still sux !  ;)

Man I know you are just trying to rile people up, but no matter what college teams we pull for Texans will always stand together when a Okie or anyone not blessed enough to be born in Texas starts talking trash about us or our great state!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siya
    Newest Member
    siya