*HJ vs. Silsbee Regional Championship/SILSBEE ADVANCES TO AUSTIN!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Silsbee on a great win. I never would have dreamed ya"ll would have had that much left in the tank after that great 2 O/T game Friday nite. Good Luck at the State Tourn. We will be pulling for you. Also, Congrats to my Hawks players and Coaches. Hey, as much as we would like, it's hard to win them all. Last year everything was set for HJ to win State. This year it looks like it's Silsbee's turn. Congrats to Silsbee Players, Coaches and Fans. Don't leave anything on the table up in Austin!!

Congratulations to both teams for making it to the Regional Finals...two teams from the same district...that is awesome and you make us look pretty darn good!!!

Silsbee...as someone stated before...leave it all on the court because this is your time.  Represent SE Texas well!  One of these days, people outside our area will learn to respect SE Texas because we have some really awesome athletes and coaches.  HOPING YOU BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!

Man, this one still stings.  I can't say enough about how well Silsbee stepped it up today.  Good luck to you guys... bring the state championship back to district 21-3A.  If HJ can't have a championship, it will be a small consolation for them to say they split a four game series with the eventual state champions. 

Best of luck to Silsbee at State!!!!!!!!  You guys played the best on the day that it mattered the most.  Represent SE Texas and 21-3A well!!!!  Being a Hawk and all I still think that the better team is sitting at home.  Silsbee came out with energy, built a big lead, fell behind and then it seemed as though the Tigers are the ones that wanted it more.  It seemed that HJ felt like they had been there (State) and won before and that it was no big deal.  I was disappointed that the Hawks showed no real emotion during the game.  The Tigers were every where in the 4th quarter.  HJ shooting less than 50% from the line was the main reason that they are sitting at home.  Hawks had a great season losing to just a few great teams.  Go get em Tigers!!!!!!!!

Silsbee it's your time to shine, don't take anyone lightly, play like you did in Huntsville for the next two games and you will bring it home. I will be pulling for you from home this year, but will listen to it on line hopefully. Go show the rest of the largest state in the US how Hardin County gets it done. And by the way Matt keep shooting those threes that was a big difference in our game, I think he lead the tigers in points in our game with 19, if I'm mistaken. If we had to loose to someone I'm glad it was yall. Great Job Silsbee coaches and players, leave it all out on the court in Austin.

Great season Hawks a lot of people didn't think you would make it this far without Donahoe, but I guess you proved them wrong. Now lets go back to work and build for next year. We will be back stronger than ever next year.

Silsbee it's your time to shine, don't take anyone lightly, play like you did in Huntsville for the next two games and you will bring it home. I will be pulling for you from home this year, but will listen to it on line hopefully. Go show the rest of the largest state in the US how Hardin County gets it done. And by the way Matt keep shooting those threes that was a big difference in our game, I think he lead the tigers in points in our game with 19, if I'm mistaken. If we had to loose to someone I'm glad it was yall. Great Job Silsbee coaches and players, leave it all out on the court in Austin.

Great season Hawks a lot of people didn't think you would make it this far without Donahoe, but I guess you proved them wrong. Now lets go back to work and build for next year. We will be back stronger than ever next year.

Thanks to all the support from HJ but that wasn't Matt that was his little brother Nick(Nick doesn't have a problem being call Matt he take it as compliment..Thanks again  you guys make this fun with class

Thanks to all the support from HJ but that wasn't Matt that was his little brother Nick(Nick doesn't have a problem being call Matt he take it as compliment..Thanks again  you guys make this fun with class

Sorry I knew that I keep getting thier names mixed up.

Sorry I knew that I keep getting thier names mixed up.

It's ok again you guys have been nothing but a class act

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder