*HJ vs. Silsbee Regional Championship/SILSBEE ADVANCES TO AUSTIN!!!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game over.  Congratulations to the Silsbee tigers.  Hate to see my hawks lose, but you guys had the better team today.  No controversy, no arguments, the tigers were the better team when it mattered most.  Good luck to you guys at the state tourney.  Bring another title home to Southeast Texas!  I must say, the future looks good for the Hawks, as we have a TON of young talent, so maybe this time next year we can go at it again.  Once again, congratulations!

Guest ST4life

Game over.  Congratulations to the Silsbee tigers.  Hate to see my hawks lose, but you guys had the better team today.  No controversy, no arguments, the tigers were the better team when it mattered most.  Good luck to you guys at the state tourney.  Bring another title home to Southeast Texas!  I must say, the future looks good for the Hawks, as we have a TON of young talent, so maybe this time next year we can go at it again.  Once again, congratulations!

thanks good luck next year hawks

Job well done Coach Williams and crew. Silsbee is young and H-J will be extremely motivated coming into next season. It will be a blast. Both men do a fine job with their teams, the assistants do a superb job and the kids play hard; that's what its all about. BEST OF LUCK SILSBEE and SETX.

Guest tigersvoice

Congratulations to the Silsbee Tigers.  Hawks, guess it was just our turn.  Hope we can seal the deal like you Guys did last year.  Two games to go but already looking forward to next year for that GREAT 21-3A basketball - both Boys and Girls.

Guest tigersvoice

i missed it, i just woke up.    is this going to be replayed?

scooter, why would they replay the game because you were asleep? ;D

This was not at all what I was anticipating.  I am shocked, disappointed, sad, sad, sad, sad for the kids.  Today we hurt.

Tomorrow we go back to work.

Silsbee, congratulations.  Have fun in Austin; enjoy every moment.  Leave it all on the court.  All of us at HJ will now be rooting for you to win a couple more games.  You have earned great memories to last a lifetime!

SILSBEE!!! I definitely have to hand it to you!!! You guys were out to WIN today!!! Great game [[#10 was rippin' it from the 3 pnt. line!!]] Great job Coach!! Great job boys!! :)

HJ-- boys, I'm still so proud of you! You had a great season!! Hold your heads up!! We love you!!

LOOKING FOR THE GOLD TO BE BACK IN 21-3A AGAIN THIS YEAR!!! Take it to 'em, Tigers!!

AUSTIN BOUND BABY!!!!!!!

Great win Tigers, you toughed it out, stepped up the defense and was clutch down the stretch from the line. Kudos to Coach Williams and Coach Brooks, outstanding job. After the Tigers graduated most of it's team, including 4 starters, not many thought you could make it this far. Even though you are real young( only 4 seniors, with 4 soph and 2 freshman on the team ) you have showed a lot of heart and determination and it has payed off. It's been a long time coming, 25 years to be exact, but we are back in the Final Four. We have had some great teams in those 25 years, but just couldn't quite get it done. Now you have the opportunity to bring home a title, do us proud.

To the Hardin-Jefferson Hawks, congrats on your fine season. I never thought you guys would be as good as you were last year with out Donahoe back, but you proved me wrong. Jarvis Benard is just as good a player as Ryan, and with one more year, that's a scary thought. I know you guys will be back again next year. With Coach Sutherland and Coach Davis there, you guys will always be at the top. Good luck next season.

Again, Congrats to the Tigers on the great win. Now let's go finish it!!!! Let's keep that title in 21-3A!!

Congrats to Silsbee you played hard today and it showed that you really wanted to be in Austin. Good luck and bring back a State Championship to SETX.

to the HJ Hawks....congrats on a great season....dont hang your heads.....In all my years of watching High School bball Ive never seen so many of the younger ones on the team get so "into" the games...you could tell they really wanted to be there and be apart of something special. I saw one cryin like it was the end of his senior year and I beleive hes only a soph. Thats the sign of players who truly love their teammates and program.  I see them bringing to gold to SETX in the future!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder