LCM @ Nederland Feb 26th

soccer.tx

Okay so ethan ...  doesnt trip.. but one does get in.. makes eight great saves....  and then Legs scores and ties it in second half..   then with three minutes  left....  GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL   NO OVERTIME.............         who scores?    O yea how can it be an upset when you already beat them once....

i wish i could watch this game. Nederland is a good team that even embarassed vidor but i say LC-M takes it and wins it in overtime they step up to their competion real well

Nederland embarrassed Vidor? Am I missing something? I know Vidor didn't play well at all, but generally a 2-1 scoreline isn't embarrassment... Someone correct me if I'm wrong though...

i wish i could watch this game. Nederland is a good team that even embarassed vidor but i say LC-M takes it and wins it in overtime they step up to their competion real well

Nederland embarrassed Vidor? Am I missing something? I know Vidor didn't play well at all, but generally a 2-1 scoreline isn't embarrassment... Someone correct me if I'm wrong though...

Na Austin, your not wrong at all. lol

I dont think Vidor played well at all either, but Nederland didnt show me that much. So, I wouldnt say Vidor was embarrassed, lol.

No doubt the Keep had an awesome game.  However, did anyone else notice the excellet defense on display?  The Keep hardly ever is the only reason why a team is held to zero.  Of course its a lot easier to recognize the scorer of goals than to keep the ball out of the net.  Way to go Keeper and "the other 3" :) - By the way, even though the Nederlanders did not have their best touch on the ball in this game credit the (get this) LCM defenders on a great display too.

Haha nice post MANU.... I guess you wouldn't happen to know that LCM's defense and keeper have managed to be the 2nd least scored on???? So I wonder if they are just consistent for this long or lucky????? Nederland also gave up way more shots in the box. I'm pretty sure that their keepers back is hurting from carrying that defense at times.

Haha nice post MANU.... I guess you wouldn't happen to know that LCM's defense and keeper have managed to be the 2nd least scored on???? So I wonder if they are just consistent for this long or lucky????? Nederland also gave up way more shots in the box. I'm pretty sure that their keepers back is hurting from carrying that defense at times.

Thanks for making the point for me.  Yeah I guess they have just been lucky these last twenty years or so.  ::)

Hey Soccer is life.........I think you misunderstood my post.  My initial congrats were to the Keeper of Nederland and a "job well done" by the Nederland defensive unit.  In no way does the fact that more shots occurred from the box indicate that the defense is to blame.  Everyone must return and defend.  No one has had to "carry" this group as they do a fine job.  I only wanted to pass my own appreciation of what it means to be a defender whether its from Nederland or LCM.

With the double shut-out, I think both of the entire defenses deserve an "attaboy"!  I don't know the specific names for LCM's defenders and keeper other than Ethan McMcay, but I think there were a set of twins out there doing their duty of shutting down the Nederland attack along with a few others.  As for Nederland, I'm pretty sure Vidrine would agree that the contributions of Lawler, Barnett, Kemp, and Landry are a shared accomplishment for any shut-out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder