Who Makes The Top 4 In 20 4A This Season?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many the Livingston team has returning, but they were solid (although Dayton crushed them).  If they have some returning they have a good shot of being in the top 4 (unless their is a "secret meeting") ;D

How do you think we got Livingston instead of Dayton or Barbers Hill? ;)

Seriously, I'm glad to see that this district looks to get a team that can hold their own or better.  Maybe not at the level of Dayton, but we should still get good games.

I think...Nederland, Central, Lumberton, Livingston...in no particular order make the playoffs, but way too early to tell.  Heck, Livingston could appeal.  Go look up their mileage, not that it was that great before...

png

nederland

lumberton

ozen

christmas came early for 20-4A this year.  first, an extra playoff spot is added, and then the team who would've surely been the favorite to win district gets moved out and replaced by a team that can be called competitive, but certainly not dominant like dayton.  i think png is a lock.  nederland gets their qb back, and has some pretty good players coming back, so i think they'll get back in this year.  i think lumberton is going to be a little closer to the middle of the pack this season, and will sneak in with the 3rd or 4th spot.  as for ozen, it's between them and central, and i think ozen showed some good promise last year. 

Guest Indian Chief

Hard to say. Livingston is a good program making it to the 3rd round last season. Never know with Central. Big question will be Ozen? If they don't do anything this year under the new coach, they never will. Nederland won't be out for long so they'll be back in it. Lumberton is also a question mark losing some key players. I'll say PN-G, Nederland, Lumberton and Livingston.

I don't think Lumberton makes it, its out with the new and in with the old for the L-Train. They had a good group this year, but there gone

I agree--Lumberton resumes its rightful place---with the bottomfeeders.

This prediction coming from the person who guaranteed a Dayton victory over Lake Travis.  The Raiders will be in the mix.  Dayton better hope that they have something else coming in.  The JV and Freshman squads didn't look like world beaters last year.

I don't think Lumberton makes it, its out with the new and in with the old for the L-Train. They had a good group this year, but there gone

This prediction coming from the person who guaranteed a Dayton victory over Lake Travis.  The Raiders will be in the mix.  Dayton better hope that they have something else coming in.   The JV and Freshman squads didn't look like world beaters last year.

You are mistaken---I NEVER guaranteed anything---this comes from a guy who justs looks at the evidence and makes a prediction. The evidence is that there are a lot of seniors on your Cinderella squad and not much else-----with Dayton gone and four teams going to the playoffs you MIGHT sneak in--but I doubt it

Dayton better hope that they have something else coming in.   The JV and Freshman squads didn't look like world beaters last year.

We will have enough to handle Lumberton.

Dayton better hope that they have something else coming in.   The JV and Freshman squads didn't look like world beaters last year.

We will have enough to handle Lumberton.

They JV and Freshman squads didn't handle Lumberton last year.  It was push in both games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin