PN-G is open

26 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Don’t they have a two-time state winning head coach on staff?  Young man that won state back to back, then moved from the small East Texas town to the bubble for a big pay raise as an assistant.

He's at El Campo now.

Congratulations to Coach Carter he is a great coach and is like a second dad to the boys. He is a great man and loves his players even after they move on. He tries to keep up with all his ex players who moved on to the college ranks and there were a bunch. He is also a great Paw-Paw(IYKYK). Good luck on retirement Coach.

I’m not a moderator, but can we stay on point?  Best of luck to PN-G and I am sure they will get a great coach.  The other direction this took deals with a man that is my friend.   He is happy where he is at and is doing his best to improve the program he is at.  He is a great man and coach who I was not aware had left.  Congrats to the retired Indian’s skipper and hope he has a long and happy retirement.  

13 hours ago, Chester86 said:

I’m not a moderator, but can we stay on point?  Best of luck to PN-G and I am sure they will get a great coach.  The other direction this took deals with a man that is my friend.   He is happy where he is at and is doing his best to improve the program he is at.  He is a great man and coach who I was not aware had left.  Congrats to the retired Indian’s skipper and hope he has a long and happy retirement.  

Understood, but I'm not a fan of "people" besmirching the good name of a great baseball coach.

Keyboard warriors who hide behind screen names and talk bad about coaches should have their.........

Now, with that being said, who is on the short list?

Tim Erickson is a great coach and would do well where ever he coaches. His basic rules are tough and everyone has to buy in, including parents.

Hair not allowed to touch your collar

Clean shaving

Not one talks to him or the players while on the field (He will not talk much off the field either)

No dying you hair when you make the play offs

No big sunglasses 

That's a few. he does get results.. 

3 minutes ago, Sports86 said:

Tim Erickson is a great coach and would do well where ever he coaches. His basic rules are tough and everyone has to buy in, including parents.

Clean shaving

Not one talks to him or the players while on the field (He will not talk much off the field either)

No big sunglasses 

he must be a fan of the yankees

19 hours ago, Sports86 said:

Clean shaving

No big sunglasses 

Definitely does NOT sound like a fit for PN-G.