Silsbee 66 Faith Family 80/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Silsbee 66 Faith Family 80/FINAL

Williams performance unbelievable 14-14 from the field and 3-4 fts.  That was huge.  

Congratulations Tigers on a great season.  Congratulations to thos seniors ,  i know you didnt get what you truly deserve but what a ride you took us Tiger fans on.  I cant wait to see what the future holds.  I couldnt be more proud of you!!

I said this a-day or so ago.  Everybody wanted to compare this group with the McCain and Adams years and with three straight finals that comparison leans to those years but you could argue that without FF this group of Tigers could have well had 2 titles of their own, although there would have been another tough team out of that region that would have had something to say about it.

The play-by-play and color guy on NFHS are killing me. Their discussion concerning FF’s move up to 5A being “more difficult and interesting…” is ignorant and farcical. 

They will dominate exactly the same. Only now their district opponents will be more competitive…but that only makes you better. 

They will still go get the best players in South Dallas if not the Metroplex at large. 

If they jumped directly to 6A…what’s the difference? 5A and 6A are essentially equivalent…in basketball anyways. 

End of rant. Sorry. It was just too much to listen these two professionals try to twist themselves into pretzels to avoid the elephant in the room. 

I loved the Silsbee Tiger’s fight. They never back down. They never make excuses. 

I understand the politics that spawned this and the legal inability of UIL to effectively mitigate its snowball effect. But on the whole…it’s sad to see Texas Basketball head in this direction.

Hollow 3-peat in my opinion.  Sure players around se texas move around to play for a good program, but what they do at faith family is put an all-star aau squad against teams who can’t draw from a player base like they have. 

glad i got to see silsbee again, especially harris and the other seniors.  Congrats on a great season tigers. 

Great season for our boys. I know for a fact they gave 110 percent every minute they were out there.

Not even gonna stress about FF. They're gone after this year.

Tiger basketball will eventually be back. We got some great looking young kids that, if they continue to develop and stay together, have the potential to be great when they make it to high school.

We may have to settle for just being pretty good for the next few years though.