Beaumont United 73 Beaumont West Brook 70/FINAL

26 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's just glad Clements isn't there, trust me šŸ˜

36-2 Seven Lakes isnā€™t much of a consolation prize. Ā Gonna be a tough matchup for BU. Ā This feels more like the final than the semi. Win this one and play an easier team to make it to state. Ā 

25 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

36-2 Seven Lakes isnā€™t much of a consolation prize. Ā Gonna be a tough matchup for BU. Ā This feels more like the final than the semi. Win this one and play an easier team to make it to state. Ā 

He didn't want to go up against his idol's children ( soph or jr kid ). šŸ˜Ā 

Congrats to both United and Westbrook for a hard fought game. I predicted it would be a battle. Sadly

only one will advance to the next round. Familiar territory for United for the fourth consecutive year.

Like United or not the program is solid and well coached. Hopefully 409 will support United as they thrive

to return to San Antonio. Lastly thanks to one of the G.O.A.T. in Texas Coach Andre Boutte thanks for the memories.

11 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

To me this could be the most impressive season for BU if they go back to state and compete for a title.

Clements lost on a last second buzzer beater. #24 for Seven Lakes is the real deal. Going to have to find a way to shut him down or contain him at least.

Solid teamā€¦..one real deal player is not gonna beat BU. If seven lakes big canā€™t shoot from outside nor handle that means BU s big plays more minutes (advantage BU) I give this to United to much championship blood there. Plus I think the way the WB game ended just woke them up.