Hamshire Fannett vs Silsbee

Silsbee by 22 but it will be closer than the score indicates.

I think it will be a lot like the the game HF played against Randall.  The Horns got off to a slow start but came back and it was 57 - 49 going into the 4th.  Then Randall pulled away.  I suspect this game will play out pretty much like that one did, with or without the slow start. HF will be put on the position of playing catch up late and that's a tough thing against a quality team.  

A lot depends on which Hamshire Fannett team shows up.  Will it be the one that played well against the No. 3 team in the state or will it be the one that beat 4th seed Vidor by only 12?

Just FYI:  Consider what Randall done so far, hammering it's first two opponents by 69 then 71.  Those are the widest spreads of anybody in 4A.  It kind of puts HF's mere 21 pt loss into perspective. 

8 hours ago, JimThorpe said:

Silsbee by 22 but it will be closer than the score indicates.

I think it will be a lot like the the game HF played against Randall.  The Horns got off to a slow start but came back and it was 57 - 49 going into the 4th.  Then Randall pulled away.  I suspect this game will play out pretty much like that one did, with or without the slow start. HF will be put on the position of playing catch up late and that's a tough thing against a quality team.  

A lot depends on which Hamshire Fannett team shows up.  Will it be the one that played well against the No. 3 team in the state or will it be the one that beat 4th seed Vidor by only 12?

Just FYI:  Consider what Randall done so far, hammering it's first two opponents by 69 then 71.  Those are the widest spreads of anybody in 4A.  It kind of puts HF's mere 21 pt loss into perspective. 

Silsbee played and beat Randall at the TABC in Dallas after the 7on7 game in college station