Trump ordered to pay over 300 million

Big girl

42 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Even if someone thinks that the whole allegation was a fraud, you can’t argue with the fact that Trump shouldn’t have gone after her in the media- there are civil penalties for doing that, and fwiw, he finally shut up about her, lol. 

Now if Trump could only get paid for all the hate, defamation, and death treats spewed against him.  

image.png.d904c74b304a68d68e5d8d9fe342c217.png

On 2/22/2024 at 12:12 PM, Big girl said:

He lied on his applications, and inflated his net worth, which is illegal. Smart criminals don't run for President, they move in silence. 

Sounds like you!  How many lies did you tell on the application to get that obamacare you were so proud to get.  Guess you move in silence?

48 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

Its a political/financial assination of Trump. This is exactly what they do in places like Venesuela, Russia, Brazil. The USA is officially a Banana Republic. Just what you would expect from a George Soros ran nation. Evil to the core.

I find it ironic that in 2016 Trump ran on a pledge to do to Hillary exactly what’s being done to him. 

All of those people at his rallies chanting “LOCK HER UP!” have a new opinion on how we should treat former leaders, don’t they?

It’s long since time when our elected officials should focus on doing the business of the people and put an end to the non-stop investigations, hearings, and mud-slinging. Both sides. 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Sounds like you!  How many lies did you tell on the application to get that obamacare you were so proud to get.  Guess you move in silence?

Nice try. My husband was layed off, and I was working as a teacher, I taught Health Science. My income alone qualified. Once he started working again iit was all good. I had community health choice for 3 Mos and I was paying a premium.

17 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It is illegal and there was an actual victim, the 15 year old, regardless of whether she said it was ok.

There was no crime or victims in Trump’s case, only happy customers that would welcome more business.

You can’t base the punishment on whether or not you like someone, there’s enough of that already going on with liberal DAs and judges.

Exactly. The same goes for Trump and the banks that he borrowed from. You all said that they were OK with him lying on his application, yet it is still a crime. If the girl told the DA not to press charges because she enjoyed the sex, the DA is going to press charges, anyway. This happened to my ex pastor's daughter. The guy was 23, and she was 16. He impregnated her and went to jail. She felt bad, because she said she was fully aware of what she was doing.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nice try. My husband was layed off, and I was working as a teacher, I taught Health Science. My income alone qualified. Once he started working again iit was all good. I had community health choice for 3 Mos and I was paying a premium.

Maybe you could send Trump a check helping him get out of debt just like everyone helped you.

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Exactly. The same goes for Trump and the banks that he borrowed from. You all said that they were OK with him lying on his application, yet it is still a crime. If the girl told the DA not to press charges because she enjoyed the sex, the DA is going to press charges, anyway. This happened to my ex pastor's daughter. The guy was 23, and she was 16. He impregnated her and went to jail. She felt bad, because she said she was fully aware of what she was doing.

Not a crime.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It’s very different… in the underage girl scenario, a crime was committed. In Texas they’d call that “statuatory rape,” or at least that’s what they used to. 

Being dishonest on a loan application is a crime if it was done with the intent to defraud the lender, for instance. Using a fake ID on a loan app, a car dealer borrowing money against cars that don’t exist, etc… then the lender gets hosed. In cases like that, you’d expect someone to be charged with fraud. 

In this case, Trump gave his opinion of the value of the property, the bank appraised the property as well and found that the value was substantial enough to warrant the loan. The loan(s) were then paid back as agreed. 

Then the state steps in with their OPINION of that the property value would have been, and charged Trump. They can’t even prove that his value(s) were low, the bank did their due diligence and agreed with the values, and the loans were paid back.  Add to it that the penalties are absurd for a made-up crime, and it’s an all around bad deal. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s very different… in the underage girl scenario, a crime was committed. In Texas they’d call that “statuatory rape,” or at least that’s what they used to. 

Being dishonest on a loan application is a crime if it was done with the intent to defraud the lender, for instance. Using a fake ID on a loan app, a car dealer borrowing money against cars that don’t exist, etc… then the lender gets hosed. In cases like that, you’d expect someone to be charged with fraud. 

In this case, Trump gave his opinion of the value of the property, the bank appraised the property as well and found that the value was substantial enough to warrant the loan. The loan(s) were then paid back as agreed. 

Then the state steps in with their OPINION of that the property value would have been, and charged Trump. They can’t even prove that his value(s) were low, the bank did their due diligence and agreed with the values, and the loans were paid back.  Add to it that the penalties are absurd for a made-up crime, and it’s an all around bad deal. 

With the rape thing, i think it is what it is. I think the document handling and election interference cases have some merit, too, with the docs case being stronger BEFORE the DA in Georgia got caught being unethical. I think that she might have actually had Trump, but has potentially fumbled it away with her personal dishonesty. (It’s interesting to hear  the right say that having affairs is disqualifying for a DA, but not for a Presidential candidate, lol). 

But pursuing a bad case and securing an even worse verdict does nothing but hurt those other potentially valid cases and plays into the hands of the people who say “oh, this is proof that it’s all a big witch hunt.”

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Michael Cohen said Trump asked him to inflate his network. He knew the information was incorrect. That is a crime

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Michael Cohen said Trump asked him to inflate his network. He knew the information was incorrect. That is a crime

Big Girl applies for a home equity loan and says that her house is worth $200k. The bank hires an appraiser who agrees it’s worth $200k. The bank lends you $160k (because they’ll only lend 80% of market value) and then you repay the loan.

Then the state pops up and says “wait… we looked over your loan paperwork and your home was only worth $175k, not $200k… you lied on your application and you owe us $350k, with interest back to the time you lied on your application.  So you’ll actually need to put up $545k if you want to appeal… oh, and you can’t borrow the money in the state of Texas.”

Does sound fair to you for “lying on your loan application?”

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Says the person who a accepts FEMA aid.

Replaced the food in my fridge. I pay into the funds……not a leach or default on a loan, which should be criminal since there is no collateral. It’s stealing, and we all know how you hate thieves. 

50 minutes ago, baddog said:

Replaced the food in my fridge. I pay into the funds……not a leach or default on a loan, which should be criminal since there is no collateral. It’s stealing, and we all know how you hate thieves. 

Didn't default on a loan dummy.  I paid aid on it for 20 plus years, and it was forgiven. Why don't you have home insurance?

I have excellent home insurance. They paid for everything else. FEMA offered a package with Big Girl’s name on it, so thank you. I’ve been paying home insurance all my life and FEMA “forgave” me. Been paying government taxes all my life and still have to pick up the tab of a freeloader. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I have excellent home insurance. They paid for everything else. FEMA offered a package with Big Girl’s name on it, so thank you. I’ve been paying home insurance all my life and FEMA “forgave” me. Been paying government taxes all my life and still have to pick up the tab of a freeloader. 

Shut up then. I have to pick up your FEMA tab. Why didn't your home insurance pay for those items? Why didn't you pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, if it wasn't covered?

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yep, and most of the money went to interest. 

You say Trump committed a crime when the money was paid back and there were no victims, all while you fail to pay back money you borrowed and promised to pay back, and there was an actual victim, the American taxpayer that had to pay your debt off.

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

Shut up then. I have to pick up your FEMA tab. Why didn't your home insurance pay for those items? Why didn't you pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, if it wasn't covered?

How rude. I’ve never told you to shut up. I think I explained it well enough for most people. LRF has the correct angle ^^^^

On 3/2/2024 at 9:13 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

You say Trump committed a crime when the money was paid back and there were no victims, all while you fail to pay back money you borrowed and promised to pay back, and there was an actual victim, the American taxpayer that had to pay your debt off.

He knowingly lied on his application which is a crime. My loan was forgiven by the government.