Trump ordered to pay over 300 million

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

He knowingly lied on his application which is a crime. My loan was forgiven by the government.

I think you're missing the point... The state's opinion is that he lied.  His own opinion, the opinion of the bank, and the opinion of whatever appraiser looked over the loan thought that the values were adequate.  Like I said earlier... a lie is "I make $100,000 a year" and providing forged pay stubs is a lie.  If someone tries to borrow money against a property that they do not own... a lie.  If somebody says "I think my property is worth $200k,"  the independent appraiser believes  (in his/her expert knowledge) that the property is worth at least $200k, the bank agrees with the applicant and the appraiser that the property is worth $200k, the loan is then paid back...... 

Don't let your hatred of the man cloud your judgment.  Like I said... how would you like to be hauled into court over a home equity loan that you'd already paid back because you, the appraiser, and the bank all agreed on the value of the property, but then the state provides their "opinion" of the value of the property back then and files suit against you?  

There was no crime. 

He knowingly lied on his application which is a crime. My loan was forgiven by the government.

"The Government" can't forgive anything or make anthing magically dissapear. The Debt you owe got transferred to taxpayers who never agreed to it. Whatever happens here is not the final say. There is still a final Judge you will have to reckon with. He already issued pre-trial guidence:

Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously;

You will have time in His court in the future. Good luck. 

Forgiven by a po💩Democrat potus that is just pandering for votes.  To hell with the taxpayers, that have never had a loan forgiven, that had to pay it back.  If the interest was the problem, why didn’t you take out a loan with a lower interest rate?