Trump ordered to pay over 300 million

Big girl

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree with baddog, you don’t even know what this is about, all you see is Trump, must be guilty.

Not to worry, you have lots of folks just like you that have no interest in justice.

Read the article. I hope he has 355 million in cash

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

Can you read

Well, I have to get help with some of your verbiage. Other than that, I read better than people with diplomas. I know what Trump was charged with in kangaroo court. I want to hear it from you. Like I said, you can’t put it in your own words. 
What did Trump do that was considered fraudulent?

12 hours ago, baddog said:

Once again, BG has no explanation whatsoever. She doesn’t even know who Trump supposedly defrauded. Wouldn’t that be the banks? I saw no banks involved in this lawsuit. 
“There are none so blind as those who will not see.”

The article clearly states who he defrauded. He inflated his net worth in order to obtain loans. Didn't he admit it? 

Trump and executives at his company, including his sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, attempted to blame exaggerated financial statements that were the heart of New York Attorney General Letitia James’ fraud case on the accountants who compiled them. Engoron disagreed..Michael Cohen said that Trump told them to inflate the numbers.

This is the hidden content, please

Civil enforcement actions are routine for government officials in every U.S. state and local government, and for the federal government. Most kinds of white collar legal violations are predominantly enforced through civil enforcement rather than criminal charges, in part, because this is perceived as less harsh and because it affords the government a wider range of remedies

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You are an idiot. The article clearly states who he defrauded. He inflated his net worth in order to obtain loans. Didn't he admit it? 

Trump and executives at his company, including his sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, attempted to blame exaggerated financial statements that were the heart of New York Attorney General Letitia James’ fraud case on the accountants who compiled them. Engoron disagreed..Michael Cohen said that Trump told them to inflate the numbers.

That’s hearsay right there, and from Cohen the backstabber. You’ll follow anyone won’t you? You let me know when a bank is going to loan money on a property that appraises for less than the loan….. and I’m the idoit. People over value their homes in a daily basis. People sell cars daily for over blue book. 
Your fake diploma is showing your true colors and your brilliance. 

I guess it's entertainment for the dopey Trump haters.

From the article:

This past week Judge Arthur Engoron of New York State Supreme Court, the lowest level of courts of general jurisdiction, levied a mammoth fine of some $370 million, including interest, against Donald Trump for purported fraud under a New York statute.  

The term fraud is used loosely since no one was defrauded, an element of a cause of action under common law fraud, and no one was harmed, also an element, and there was no proof of reliance, another element. This is fraud "in the air," as the saying goes: no harm by no one against no one for no loss by anyone.  

No one testified that they lost a penny from the purported fraud, or that they would not have wanted to deal with Trump as a customer. No one came forward to complain, except Attorney General Letitia James. But more about this modern-day Torquemada later in this column.

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

That’s hearsay right there, and from Cohen the backstabber. You’ll follow anyone won’t you? You let me know when a bank is going to loan money on a property that appraises for less than the loan….. and I’m the idoit. People over value their homes in a daily basis. People sell cars daily for over blue book. 
Your fake diploma is showing your true colors and your brilliance. 

It is illegal. Period. I don't care who does it.

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess it's entertainment for the dopey Trump haters.

From the article:

This past week Judge Arthur Engoron of New York State Supreme Court, the lowest level of courts of general jurisdiction, levied a mammoth fine of some $370 million, including interest, against Donald Trump for purported fraud under a New York statute.  

The term fraud is used loosely since no one was defrauded, an element of a cause of action under common law fraud, and no one was harmed, also an element, and there was no proof of reliance, another element. This is fraud "in the air," as the saying goes: no harm by no one against no one for no loss by anyone.  

No one testified that they lost a penny from the purported fraud, or that they would not have wanted to deal with Trump as a customer. No one came forward to complain, except Attorney General Letitia James. But more about this modern-day Torquemada later in this column.

He defrauded banks and insurers. The state can sue in this instance.Civil enforcement actions are routine for government officials in every U.S. state and local government, and for the federal government. Most kinds of white collar legal violations are predominantly enforced through civil enforcement rather than criminal charges, in part, because this is perceived as less harsh and because it affords the government a wider range of remedies

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Trump's lawyer did not request a jury.

Fake news!!  Trumps attorney, Alina Habba, is on record, I watched her say it, that the judge WOULD NOT ALLOW this to be tried by a jury.  She said they did not have an option!  This falls in line with what this judge said in, I think it was 2015, that jury's, and I'm paraphrasing, should not be allowed to make decisions.  That the judge knows more and should be the one making the final decision.  It's my understanding that in order to be able to do this he had to use residential fraud.  Well, any sane person knows Trump's situation is commercial.  

And I'll ask you again:  Who was it that filed a suit against Trump claiming fraud?  No one!  The big bank that Trump dealt with testified they were good customers.  Paid loans back on time.   And who would this money he's supposed to pay go to if no one claimed they were hurt?  It's like filing murder charges against someone when there is not a body!!

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He defrauded banks and insurers. The state can sue in this instance.Civil enforcement actions are routine for government officials in every U.S. state and local government, and for the federal government. Most kinds of white collar legal violations are predominantly enforced through civil enforcement rather than criminal charges, in part, because this is perceived as less harsh and because it affords the government a wider range of remedies

Did you see any banks or insurance companies as the plaintiffs in this suit? Nope. 
This is not big girl. 

32 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Fake news!!  Trumps attorney, Alina Habba, is on record, I watched her say it, that the judge WOULD NOT ALLOW this to be tried by a jury.  She said they did not have an option!  This falls in line with what this judge said in, I think it was 2015, that jury's, and I'm paraphrasing, should not be allowed to make decisions.  That the judge knows more and should be the one making the final decision.  It's my understanding that in order to be able to do this he had to use residential fraud.  Well, any sane person knows Trump's situation is commercial.  

And I'll ask you again:  Who was it that filed a suit against Trump claiming fraud?  No one!  The big bank that Trump dealt with testified they were good customers.  Paid loans back on time.   And who would this money he's supposed to pay go to if no one claimed they were hurt?  It's like filing murder charges against someone when there is not a body!!

Bs. She had an option

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

It doesn't matter if he paid back on time. He still lied.