Trump ordered to pay over 300 million

Big girl

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is an idiotic question.

Why? Why can't you answer it?

Do you, or do you not support all state "verdicts"? If you do, then you support blacks being executed in the past for their "wrong doings". That's what the "verdicts" decided. I am glad you support the execution of black "wrong doers:".    

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Why? Why can't you answer it?

Do you, or do you not support all state "verdicts"? If you do, then you support blacks being executed in the past for their "wrong doings". That's what the "verdicts" decided. I am glad you support the execution of black "wrong doers:".    

Innocent people should not be found guilty. Trump is a criminal.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Innocent people should not be found guilty. Trump is a criminal.

So, who determines innocence? Courts do, and "verdicts" are handed down. Either you respect verdicts, or you don't. 

Which is it? "Verdicts" said the blacks that were executed are GUILTY. Then I suppose you fully support the execution of these blacks, because they were found to be criminals.    

On 2/17/2024 at 1:27 PM, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the 

protects against imposing 
, excessive fines, or 
. This amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791, along with the rest of the 
 The amendment serves as a limitation upon the state or federal government to impose unduly harsh penalties on criminal defendants before and after a conviction. This limitation applies equally to the price for obtaining pretrial release and the punishment for crime after conviction.

This devil judge violated Trump's Constitutional rights.  Trump should be able to federalize this case and appeal it federally.  Judges do not have qualified immunity if they break the law!  Send him to prison!!

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

What did he do in this case that makes him a criminal?

He borrowed money from institutions that were happy to lend it to him and paid them all back.  It’s a shame we want to make a criminal of him and allow the deadbeats that stole money from the American taxpayers to pay off their college debt with no consequences.

19 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

So, who determines innocence? Courts do, and "verdicts" are handed down. Either you respect verdicts, or you don't. 

Which is it? "Verdicts" said the blacks that were executed are GUILTY. Then I suppose you fully support the execution of these blacks, because they were found to be criminals.    

Look at the evidence.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He borrowed money from institutions that were happy to lend it to him and paid them all back.  It’s a shame we want to make a criminal of him and allow the deadbeats that stole money from the American taxpayers to pay off their college debt with no consequences.

He lied on his applications, and inflated his net worth, which is illegal. Smart criminals don't run for President, they move in silence. 

On 2/17/2024 at 1:27 PM, Big girl said:

On 2/22/2024 at 12:15 PM, Separation Scientist said:

Thats what they did before they executed all those blacks. I am glad you support their exections. Thank You!  

This is an idiotic comment. How do you all feel about this? A 26 year old man sleeps with a 15 year old girl. She said she enjoyed it. Should he still be prosecuted or should the DA not press charges because the girl said it was okay? It is illegal

Y’all might not know this about me, but I can’t stand Donald Trump. But I can honestly say that my opinion is that this particular case is a miscarriage of Justice by every stretch. 

No crime was committed, no injured party came forth. To get hung with a 450 million dollar judgment like this is just wrong. 

He’s done plenty of bad things and is probably guilty of some of the charges he’s facing- this particular one is trash, though. 

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is an idiotic comment. How do you all feel about this? A 26 year old man sleeps with a 15 year old girl. She said she enjoyed it. Should he still be prosecuted or should the DA not press charges because the girl said it was okay? It is illegal

It is illegal and there was an actual victim, the 15 year old, regardless of whether she said it was ok.

There was no crime or victims in Trump’s case, only happy customers that would welcome more business.

You can’t base the punishment on whether or not you like someone, there’s enough of that already going on with liberal DAs and judges.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Y’all might not know this about me, but I can’t stand Donald Trump. But I can honestly say that my opinion is that this particular case is a miscarriage of Justice by every stretch. 

No crime was committed, no injured party came forth. To get hung with a 450 million dollar judgment like this is just wrong. 

He’s done plenty of bad things and is probably guilty of some of the charges he’s facing- this particular one is trash, though. 

Everything that obama, clinton, schiff, nadler, pelosi, the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the media, and biden have done to Trump has been a miscarriage of justice.  And some, if not all, of the aforementioned sorry dims should be charged with what they tried to fabricate against Trump.  The way you can’t stand Trump, is the way I feel about D’s.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re not going to get a Big Girl “LIKE” with a post like this. Not only is the judgement wrong, it’s illegal. Big Girl should have picked up on that. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It doesn't matter. He committed a crime. It is legal for the attorney General to sue him.

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

It doesn't matter. He committed a crime. It is legal for the attorney General to sue him.

It does matter. 

What he’s accused of doing isn’t criminal, no one filed a complaint, etc… if you ignore the fact that no crime was committed, there’s still no justification for the penalty that was imposed. 

The State of New York has decided to take everything he has because they don’t like him, and that’s just wrong.

It’s like this… pretend that you own a home. It want to put in a pool. You apply for a home equity loan to borrow an extra $75k against your house. The bank asks what your home is worth, they do an appraisal, give you the loan, the pool gets built, and you pay the loan back. 

Then the state comes in and says “wait… your home wasn’t worth what you said it was during the application process. You owe us $250,000, plus interest, which comes to $400,000… and we’re going to seize your house if you don’t pay. But you can appeal the finding to our friend the appellate judge… you’re just gonna need to put the entire $400k up to do so…”

The bank has an obligation to verify the value of the collateral… they did, and they agreed. Then they got paid back. Literally no one complained-there is no injured party, and therefore no crime.

If the argument was made that Trump somehow “defrauded the state” by claiming a higher market value for loan purposes and a lower value for property tax valuation, guess what? We all do it, every day. Following that logic would mean that any homeowner would be guilty of a criminal act if they sold a house for more than the value for which it had been valued by the appraisal district.  

Trump did some other things that appear to be criminal, and in other instances his actions did actual damage to other parties. Those claims potentially have merit… this one did not, by any professional opinion. And this “bogus” proceeding casts doubt on the credibility of other more valid claims. 

That’s what gets me in trouble… I try to see things rationally, and even if I can’t stand the guy, this one isn’t right in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

To further that thought, the other rape case (and subsequent defamation cases) that resulted in the $90 million or so? It’s different, in my opinion. E. Jean Carroll came forward and alleged a criminal act (rape). They had a trial and he was found liable for damages because a jury was convinced that Trump raped her. There was a vicitm, and they complained. Personally, I didn’t care for the fact that the law was changed to allow people to file suits decades after the alleged wrong occurred, but it is what it is. 

After a “small” judgment was granted, Trump went public and attacked the plaintiff… that’s when he got sued for defamation and lost. He promptly went back into the press attacking the “victim” once more and promptly got sued again, and that time he learned an $80 million dollar lesson. There was an alleged crime, an alleged victim, etc… Trump then ran off at the mouth repeatedly and got rung up for it. 

Even if someone thinks that the whole allegation was a fraud, you can’t argue with the fact that Trump shouldn’t have gone after her in the media- there are civil penalties for doing that, and fwiw, he finally shut up about her, lol. 

14 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Its a political/financial assination of Trump. This is exactly what they do in places like Venesuela, Russia, Brazil. The USA is officially a Banana Republic. Just what you would expect from a George Soros ran nation. Evil to the core.