Huffman 63 Hardin-Jefferson 67/FINAL

HJ was down 18-11 with 3 seconds left until Huffman got hit with I guess a flagrant, followed by a technical.  HJ made 3 of 4 free throws, then hit a 3 at the buzzer from the volleyball line to pull within one, 18-17 at the end of the first 

Unless HJ led 2-0 (when I started the game they were down 9-2), HJ took their first lead of the game with under 2 min to go in the 4th quarter.  This team isn’t as talented as HJ teams of the past, but they play just as hard and don’t give up.  

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Huffman 63 Hardin-Jefferson 67/FINAL
22 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Great win Hawks!  Puts HJ in sole possession of 1st and makes HJ clear masters of their own fate.  

Ironically Huffman will likely have a somewhat easier path to Region as the runner up than HF will have as the winner.

Should put HF in 1st

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Unless HJ led 2-0 (when I started the game they were down 9-2), HJ took their first lead of the game with under 2 min to go in the 4th quarter.  This team isn’t as talented as HJ teams of the past, but they play just as hard and don’t give up.  

May end up being Clay’s best coaching job.  And he’s had many.