Nederland is open, Barrow Resigns

2 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

To go to the trouble of getting TD on board, only to not hire his recommendation - I’m not saying there would be a riot, but it might be smart to buy stock in a pitchfork company. 

Ritter will have a BOGO deal within the hour is this happens. lol

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Waggoner would be good hire,

agreed.  he's turned things around nicely at HF, and fielded consistently solid teams the last few years.  He also comes with two sons who coach, not sure if they'd be a part of the package or not, but wouldn't surprise me.  I'd hate to lose him, but at the rate he's applying for other jobs I'm sure he'll get picked up by somebody soon.  

20 hours ago, NHS409 said:

Sorry, I 've been on a hiatus but I'm back for the slander! All I'm saying is there has been an influx of Mexican kids who has moved in and they bring nothing to the table football wise and hardly athletic wise. You make it seem as I'm Donald Trump petitioning to "Build That Wall" haha.  If anything, they may play soccer, but look at the soccer program!! Nederland was ALWAYS good in soccer now they are at the bottom of the barrel, who would've ever have thought Nederland Football, Soccer, and Baseball would all be mediocre or below average. Times have changed for the worst and it has more to do than coaches, it comes down to athletes and talent! Boys Basketball is the only Boys sport being competitive! And what do you mean the Track Coach won't let the kids participate in individual events!? Track is mainly an individual sport?!

🤷🏻‍♂️ please go back on your hiatus

20 hours ago, NHS409 said:

Sorry, I 've been on a hiatus but I'm back for the slander! All I'm saying is there has been an influx of Mexican kids who has moved in and they bring nothing to the table football wise and hardly athletic wise. You make it seem as I'm Donald Trump petitioning to "Build That Wall" haha.  If anything, they may play soccer, but look at the soccer program!! Nederland was ALWAYS good in soccer now they are at the bottom of the barrel, who would've ever have thought Nederland Football, Soccer, and Baseball would all be mediocre or below average. Times have changed for the worst and it has more to do than coaches, it comes down to athletes and talent! Boys Basketball is the only Boys sport being competitive! And what do you mean the Track Coach won't let the kids participate in individual events!? Track is mainly an individual sport?!

You must have already been non-renewed