Nikki Haley - What do you think so far?

Bobcat1

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

She does not have a chance.....

Face it folks, unless Trump goes to jail or actually stands in the middle of 5th avenue and shoots someone he will be the nominee. 

I don't see majority of his supporters (which is the majority of the Republican party) leaving him this late in the game......

Me neither. Not even if he stands in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoots someone. 

On 12/11/2023 at 4:51 PM, thetragichippy said:

She does not have a chance.....

Face it folks, unless Trump goes to jail or actually stands in the middle of 5th avenue and shoots someone he will be the nominee. 

I don't see majority of his supporters (which is the majority of the Republican party) leaving him this late in the game......

Lol

I saw much made on some of the sporting and gun forms where the (rightfully imo) complained about Trump pushing for the bump stock ban as part of the definition of a machinegun. The Fifth Circuit I believe has thrown out that ban saying that the ATF did not apply with the actual law on the definition of a machinegun. I agree but that’s not the point.

Many people complained that Trump backed up the ban, expanding the definition of a machinegun, so maybe…. they look to the other party??? Okay, you disagree with Trump on that issue. But let’s look at the score for like minded conservatives.

Border wall and heavy enforcement of the current laws:

Trump - Yes

Biden - No

Cutting taxes by signing tax cut legislation:

Trump - Yes

Biden - No

Opening up oil exploration:

Trump - Yes

Biden - No

Backing Second Amendment and written definition of machinegun:

Trump - No

Biden - No

So where do like thinking people turn because we don’t agree with Trump on one issue however, the other guy would do the same on the same issue?

Trump vs. Biden on strong conservative beliefs:

Trump: Yes-Yes-Yes-No

Biden; No-No-No-No

Any questions on the lesser of evils?

Do you cut off your nose to spite your face?

Let’s replace Trump’s name with Haley. Does it really change your beliefs, assuming you agree with the above? Whether a person likes Trump, Haley, DeSantis, etc., is Biden ever the answer if your conservative leaning candidate didn’t get the nomination? 

On 12/13/2023 at 6:34 PM, tvc184 said:

I saw much made on some of the sporting and gun forms where the (rightfully imo) complained about Trump pushing for the bump stock ban as part of the definition of a machinegun.

I didn't like it, but I thought he made a political move to slow down the left's push to go after more gun laws. 

Just another outlandish conspiracy theory???

Trump will have to run as a 3rd party candidate because the RNC won't nominate him no matter how we the people vote in the primaries. 

Both parties learned from Hillary that Trump can grab em... and still win. So the democrats nominate MObama to replace JB. They need a historic vote for the first woman president to make sure Trump has no chance. Both sides stuff the boxes this time. With Vegas taking bets on the over/under.

36 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Trump will have to run as a 3rd party candidate because the RNC won't nominate him no matter how we the people vote in the primaries. 

Both parties learned from Hillary that Trump can grab em... and still win. So the democrats nominate MObama to replace JB. They need a historic vote for the first woman president to make sure Trump has no chance. Both sides stuff the boxes this time. With Vegas taking bets on the over/under.

It could happen but they better have it well planned, likely against their own rules.

The first primary is in 4 weeks and within 10 weeks, 19 primaries will be concluded. So within about the next 10-11 weeks, almost half of the country’s primaries will be finished.

I’m not saying that they won’t do it, but the fix had better be in already and waiting to spring into action at a moments notice. 

12 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Let’s hope this doesn’t happen….  

16 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If this happens, it will be a complete disaster for America

• 1 month later...