2024 WOS Mustangs

WOSdrummer99

On 3/18/2024 at 6:26 AM, setxathlete14 said:

It was my understanding they made a change at OC. Not 100% thats true though 

I believe OC is still there with powerlifting

Check out Justin Trahan on X.
Husband / Father / OC @ West Orange Stark HS | 2016 4A D2 State Champion #BandofBrothers #112percent

This is the hidden content, please

20 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Husband / Father / OC @ West Orange Stark HS | 2016 4A D2 State Champion #BandofBrothers #112percent

And a major politician. I heard chatter he is replaced  but didn't think it would be true for that reason. Lol

59 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

And a major politician. I heard chatter he is replaced  but didn't think it would be true for that reason. Lol

Politics... u mean optics? Cuz trust me there is no more politics here. It's just sign seal and deliver what the super says. Btw... for the WOCCISD voters please check this out. 

I won't get on my soapbox or give any opinion on the matter. Although I will say there is only one chance to voice your opinion on the superintendents ideas.

15 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Am I having technical issues or is the twitter account clear other than 1 post

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Hey  Mustang Nation! Now that the Center is opened and complete; has the burned portion of the stadium been fixed, or worked on yet?

Outside of the press box looks the same,burnt…maybe the inside is being repaired?not sure

18 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Outside of the press box looks the same,burnt…maybe the inside is being repaired?not sure

Wow, I thought for sure it would be fixed by now. I have watched Aldine tear down our old stadium within a year and now stands a new one that is huge and very nice. Maybe by the first of August it will be complete. Come on WOS. get that nice facility finished! 

6 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Wow, I thought for sure it would be fixed by now. I have watched Aldine tear down our old stadium within a year and now stands a new one that is huge and very nice. Maybe by the first of August it will be complete. Come on WOS. get that nice facility finished! 

It’s dragging out for sure,I have to assume or at least hope the inside is actually getting close..