Derek Chauvin stabbed

Big girl

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Your doubt doesn’t mean squat. A jury of his peers was convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that he murdered George Floyd. They heard ALL of the evidence, not just what gets cherry picked and fed to you in your little bubble.

I agree. Our jury system is flawless. Nobody is ever wrongly convicted. Now, can you tell me where that sarcasm key is so I can turn it off?

You seem to be trying awfully hard to embarrass yourself.

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

I agree. Our jury system is flawless. Nobody is ever wrongly convicted. Now, can you tell me where that sarcasm key is so I can turn it off?

You seem to be trying awfully hard to embarrass yourself.

If you view support for the rule of law as an attempt at embarrassment you need to move to Russia or Hungary.  It’s not flawless, but it has worked better than any other system of justice since its invention. Your cute little post is actually un-American. You seem to want someone else to tell you how to think awfully bad.  No wonder an autocratic wannabe like Trump enamors you so.

59 minutes ago, UT alum said:

If you view support for the rule of law as an attempt at embarrassment you need to move to Russia or Hungary.  It’s not flawless, but it has worked better than any other system of justice since its invention. Your cute little post is actually un-American. You seem to want someone else to tell you how to think awfully bad.  No wonder an autocratic wannabe like Trump enamors you so.

The post is very American, we are free thinking revolutionaries that should question everything, even the possible flaws in our system of justice.  Makes sense that you would find fault in free thinking as a democrat, your party squashes any ideas outside your insane little box.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The post is very American, we are free thinking revolutionaries that should question everything, even the possible flaws in our system of justice.  Makes sense that you would find fault in free thinking as a democrat, your party squashes any ideas outside your insane little box.

He’s anti-Trump and squawks about rule of law. Give me a break. 

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

Blah blah blah Everything is a threat to democracy for you liberals. Everyone who doesn't fall in line lock, stock, and barrel with the liberal agenda is "un-American". You sound like Chuck Schumer, which should be highly embarrassing for you. 

I find it funny that you try to call me "un-American" when the phrase "Make America Great Again" triggers you. I can just imagine the rage you feel when hearing that phrase. I bet you crawl up in a ball, whimpering in your safe space until someone caresses your back while whispering in your ear "you are a big boy".

Do you want to try to explain yourself as to how you can conclude I want someone else to think for me? I know where you pulled that out of...and it wasn't the air. You might want to get a sixth grader to help you out. I'm still laughing at the last sentence. I'm dumbfounded on how you suggest that Trump thinks highly of me when he doesn't even know me. Are you really not embarrassed with yourself? If not, you should be.

I think I will go back to silently laughing at you people. It is just so degrading to have to resort to grade school level banter when interacting with you people.