Needville (52) vs Lumberton (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

12 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

Hats off to Needville! I didn’t see this one coming this week or maybe I just didn’t wanna see it. Either way, it’s been an enjoyable 15 yrs SETX Sports. 3 kids and now finally done! Time for the next chapter to begin!!! Good luck to all 409 teams playing tomorrow! 

Tell your boy thank you. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching him and all your kids that played in Lumberton. Good athletes and good kids. 

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Thanks for an enjoyable season Lumberton. Good Lord willing I’ll be watching you next year. 

Wasn’t completely shocked, although I thought it would be closer. 
Raiders were flat - outplayed & outcoached honestly. I’m still proud of them. Didn’t see any quit in them. Good job young men. 

Needville executed better on all phases tonight and won.  Special thanks to this group of Raider Seniors thru the years watching your games from youth leagues to high school. You have been competitor’s all the way. 

2 hours ago, Raider24 said:

Hats off to Needville! I didn’t see this one coming this week or maybe I just didn’t wanna see it. Either way, it’s been an enjoyable 15 yrs SETX Sports. 3 kids and now finally done! Time for the next chapter to begin!!! Good luck to all 409 teams playing tomorrow! 

Them boys had some speed. Thru many beers tonight congrats to a good season. 

This game illustrates playing "safe" is not a part of most 2nd round games. You got to lay it all out and go wide open from the kickoff to 00:00. Playing tentative will not advance you.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark, and brother, its starting to rain....

This is the hidden content, please