Bellville (49) @ West Orange-Stark (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

25 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I am.  You have Bellville at 10-0 and nobody else with a winning record.  West orange stark has played one of the toughest schedule in 4A, and until tonight, every game they’ve played has been close.  They have two overtime losses and two 1-score losses against 4 teams who would finish in the top 2 in Bellville’s district.  Those 4 teams have a combined record of 34-6.  Nobody besides Bellville is better than 5-5.  

That’s like saying Sealy could have beat everyone in your District but Silsbee last night.  I’m not saying that as a fact.  It’s subjective. 

WOS has quit. Body language is terrible. This breaks my heart for our kids. They deserve better. School administration has let them down. The WOS football program has always been a source of pride in our little community. The program has brought together people from all different walks of life. It has been a program that brings people together. Orange Texas has no shortage of great athletes and families. It would be a coaches dream to be able to have an endless supply of great athletes year end and year out.  Time for administration to stop the dismantling of our tradition and get it right. Find a QUALIFIED coach with a track record of winning. No more experiments.

1 minute ago, Mustang1980 said:

WOS has quit. Body language is terrible. This breaks my heart for our kids. They deserve better. School administration has let them down. The WOS football program has always been a source of pride in our little community. The program has brought together people from all different walks of life. It has been a program that brings people together. Orange Texas has no shortage of great athletes and families. It would be a coaches dream to be able to have an endless supply of great athletes year end and year out.  Time for administration to stop the dismantling of our tradition and get it right. Find a QUALIFIED coach with a track record of winning. No more experiments.

It will get better,probably never back to where it was though 

1 minute ago, wo-s#1 said:

I'm glad I didn't have time to watch what took place.when u bring in outsiders that wasn't gud in the sport that went got a degree to coach doesn't mean u know how to coach.too busy trying to teach a scheme instead of showing them basic things.when a team runs a wing T. HOPEFULLY Someone on the school board does the right thing.kids deserve better

2 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

Get better???? How?? 1977-2021 = 1. Losing season 2022-2023 = 2 losing seasons. What is this staff going to do to get better? I don’t see it. Why can’t it get back to where it was before? It absolutely can get back to where it was and it starts with finding a qualified coach with a winning track record. We don’t have to settle for this. You hire a really good coach and you can have this program at the top once again. Nothing less than exceptional is acceptable! 

2 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Not a chance. Silsbee has played 2 or 3 teams who run this offense.lts of football before the 3rd round. Beeville hasn't seen team speed like Silsbee. 

I won’t argue that last point… But what two or three teams has Silsbee played this year that run the Slot T?

10 minutes ago, Mustang1980 said:

I agreed with you. It is really silly and waste time.

Honestly, if good coaches and know how to discipline then this group kids will be great and danger unfortunately not happen because of coaches that don’t know how to do. Coaches clown! I am sorry to say and blunt if you don’t like my comments so be it! Enough is enough!

Time to change so it is up to the board and community. It is hurt to see kids and not their faults and effort so they are true Mustangs!

I predicted this when CT retired   Well he was pushed out ! Harris and Hickman need to hit the road, this experiment had failed miserably , but there might be some folks that are still happy . This is embarrassing for the school and the community , I feel really bad for these kids . They are the ones really paying the price !

2 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

Honestly, if good coaches and know how to discipline then this group kids will be great and danger unfortunately not happen because of coaches that don’t know how to do. Coaches clown! I am sorry to say and blunt if you don’t like my comments so be it! Enough is enough!

Time to change so it is up to the board and community. It is hurt to see kids and not their faults and effort so they are true Mustangs!

I agree with WOS1986!