Montgomery Lake Creek (53) @ Nederland (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

Unfortunately SE Texas had several weak districts this year with the majority going 0-4 or 1-3 in the 1st round. Hopefully the districts will be better next year

My predictions of FBM, Nederland, PAM, and WOS being 1 and done was 100 percent correct

Congrats to the teams moving on to the next round  BH, PNG, Lumberton, HF, Jasper, Silsbee, Woodville, Newton, and Deweyville

30 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Unfortunately SE Texas had several weak districts this year with the majority going 0-4 or 1-3 in the 1st round. Hopefully the districts will be better next year

My predictions of FBM, Nederland, PAM, and WOS being 1 and done was 100 percent correct

Congrats to the teams moving on to the next round  BH, PNG, Lumberton, HF, Jasper, Silsbee, Woodville, Newton, and Deweyville

Man, you are truly a football genius Spidey, be better SE TX!!!

• piratefan changed the title to Montgomery Lake Creek (53) @ Nederlandhttps://www.setxsports.com/ip/topic/246825-montgomery-lake-creek-53-nederland-6-final/ (6) - FINAL
13 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I actually agree we gave Lake Creek excellent field position multiple times Lake Creek might have 40 I'm not impressed they don't look like the #1 team in the state Nederland is making them look really good 

Big Facts, I was saying the same thing!! They are a good team but not world beaters by any means. Qb is nice and the rb is good, defense is solid but Nederland isn't that good either! Plus Sunday and Thomas were out, damn near any defense will look good with what they had out there!! Dogs did what they could with what they had, offense again mad some questionable calls!! But they should just be happy they made the playoffs, should be better next year if everyone comes back. O-Line will still be a issue though.

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Montgomery Lake Creek (53) @ Nederland (6) - FINAL
15 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I take it that Thomas and Sunday are the only talented players for the Bulldogs. If that is the case they will be the same as the last 2 seasons

With below average talent they better find a coaching staff that can teach and get the most out of the players

^^^^THIS^^^^

Negativity breeds negativity….those that do nothing but piss and moan, breed more of the same and it achieves absolutely zero except to make the community as a whole look bad, so congrats to all the complainers…what your doing seems to be working

for me, I’ll say this, congrats Dogs on a season that was better than the last one….movement in a positive direction is what I hoped for this year and it’s what happened….sometimes things don’t line up perfectly for you, you don’t have the numbers, the best talent, or the health…you deal with adversity…adversity doesn’t build character, it reveals it!!  These young men and this staff have persevered through it, despite adversity and frankly a lot of negativity from many in the community….hats off, those who handle it properly will be stronger for it…I hope those who were injured recover quickly, have a great off season, and look forward to a better 2024 season 

Go Dogs!!

32 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I take it that Thomas and Sunday are the only talented players for the Bulldogs. If that is the case they will be the same as the last 2 seasons

With below average talent they better find a coaching staff that can teach and get the most out of the players

So, how does home cooking fire home cooking?  Let's see:  HC - home cooking.  Super - home cooking.  Principal - home cooking.  I know of at least one (not sure how many more) on the school board is home cooking.  So, which one will/would have the intestinal fortitude to to pull the trigger.  I can't see it being the Principal.  Seeing how this is Neuman's daughter.  If Neuman recommended this hire, then his daughter would not recommend his firing as this would embarrass Papa.  But, on the other hand she might let someone else pull the trigger and go along with it.  In reality, all these people mentioned with the "pull the trigger" authority has got to see what we are seeing.  But, if the sanity syndrome is firmly ensconced, then all of this is for naught!   So...

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

So, how does home cooking fire home cooking?  Let's see:  HC - home cooking.  Super - home cooking.  Principal - home cooking.  I know of at least one (not sure how many more) on the school board is home cooking.  So, which one will/would have the intestinal fortitude to to pull the trigger.  I can't see it being the Principal.  Seeing how this is Neuman's daughter.  If Neuman recommended this hire, then his daughter would not recommend his firing as this would embarrass Papa.  But, on the other hand she might let someone else pull the trigger and go along with it.  In reality, all these people mentioned with the "pull the trigger" authority has got to see what we are seeing.  But, if the sanity syndrome is firmly ensconced, then all of this is for naught!   So...

There's only one person that can recommend an administrative position be terminated or reassigning and that's the superintendent...then the school board votes on the recommendation