Nederland vs. Montgomery Lake Creek

Reagan

Their losses were to 3 good teams PNG, Silsbee, and TC; 1 very overrated team that will be 1 and done PAM; and 2 teams that we discovered were not very good this year, WOS and FBM, and they like PAM and the Bulldogs will be 1 and done 

The Bulldogs are in the playoffs, a better season than last year, but I certainly would not call it a very good season at 4-7

Maybe next year will be better 

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

Their losses were to 3 good teams PNG, Silsbee, and TC; 1 very overrated team that will be 1 and done PAM; and 2 teams that we discovered were not very good this year, WOS and FBM, and they like PAM and the Bulldogs will be 1 and done 

The Bulldogs are in the playoffs, a better season than last year, but I certainly would not call it a very good season at 4-7

Maybe next year will be better 

I'd take Fort Bend Marshall's defense everyday and twice on Sunday

1 hour ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I'd take Fort Bend Marshall's defense everyday and twice on Sunday

Agreed - I’m 50/50 on who wins between FBM and Randle (I think we’re looking at a 3-point game either way), but in the playoffs, defense is everything, and that’s advantage FBM. We see teams who average buckets of points all season lose to much more boring teams that just play good defense, every year in the playoffs. I’m a big Coach Faircloth fan (he gave a lot to the program, took us to the next level from where we had been, made us far more consistent, and won tons of games) but I don’t miss the “We’ll have to score 50 to win this game” days. All that to say, FBM looks “weaker” this year, but to paraphrase a quote Dave Campbell’s Matt Stepp yesterday, “Fort Bend Marshall has the best defense they’ve ever had.” That’s going to be a huge problem for Randle. 

• 3 weeks later...