Humble Atascocita (35) @ Galena Park North Shore (61) - FINAL

jdawg03

Game Info:

Start: Friday, October 27, 2023 at 7:00:00 PM
Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Galena Park North Shore - 6A-21-1
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 0, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Humble Atascocita- 6A-21-1
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 0, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

District Matchup: Yes

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

Coach Izzy you seem to love to disparage certain kids according to where they live. The young men that play on the field read this forum. The admins allow you to be slick with your comments. I have lived in Texas 41 years. I haven't attended any of these schools. I don't judge anyone. You love to talk bad about BISD. I applaud every young man that choose to stay and play whatever sport in that district. It is easy to critique. Why dont you go to Beaumont and offer some suggestions to help the district out. 

10 minutes ago, Splitloyalties said:

Coach Izzy you seem to love to disparage certain kids according to where they live. The young men that play on the field read this forum. The admins allow you to be slick with your comments. I have lived in Texas 41 years. I haven't attended any of these schools. I don't judge anyone. You love to talk bad about BISD. I applaud every young man that choose to stay and play whatever sport in that district. It is easy to critique. Why dont you go to Beaumont and offer some suggestions to help the district out. 

Huh?? What kids did I disparage? My statement was about the difference in the culture of the two programs (which plays a huge part in the outcome of the game) not sure what you’re talking about.

BTW I’ma proud Beaumont native & BISD product…I would think I can have an opinion on a place I grew up & attended school! Most of you that comment on here about BISD never lived in Beaumont, attended school there or have kids that attend BISD. 

I can tell you a lot about culture. I walked to school everyday. It didn't mean I had a different culture from the other children that didn't. My parents immersed me in the arts. Paid for me to have experiences most people would think I had no clue about. I went to plays, the symphony and opera. Just because you live somewhere, doesn't mean you are different. My children grew up in upper middle class side of town. I kept them grounded. It doesn't matter if you live in suburbs or in the city it's your character. You trash BISD and the new super for WOS. No one likes Coach Hickman. I met him at Silsbee. Is it because they walked to school? I didn't grow up poor.

4 minutes ago, Splitloyalties said:

I can tell you a lot about culture. I walked to school everyday. It didn't mean I had a different culture from the other children that didn't. My parents immersed me in the arts. Paid for me to have experiences most people would think I had no clue about. I went to plays, the symphony and opera. Just because you live somewhere, doesn't mean you are different. My children grew up in upper middle class side of town. I kept them grounded. It doesn't matter if you live in suburbs or in the city it's your character. You trash BISD and the new super for WOS. No one likes Coach Hickman. I met him at Silsbee. Is it because they walked to school? I didn't grow up poor.

Man WTF are you talking? You drunk? Lol

I’ve never mentioned anything about anyone from WOS on here…I don’t even keep up with football outside of 6A lol go to bed man