Beaumont United (16) @ Beaumont West Brook (6) - FINAL

jdawg03

2 hours ago, wbfan said:

Congrats it took 7 years, Jenkins getting injured and 3 coaches for United to finally win 

The BU qb took a beating all year just like the WB QB.  We just have resilient kids that can go the distance.  Or should I say straight BU kids, no transfers.  🤷🏾‍♂️ .  

Dude, there was no silver lining for WB in this game.  No excuses.  Really should’ve been a shutout.  But the refs awarded Brook with all those penalty yards and basically put you on the goal line.  Then don’t get me started on the sportsmanship or should I say lack there of.  I saw that scuffle after the interception.  

So, Mr. Funny guy, sometimes we laugh to prevent from crying, right?  

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The BU qb took a beating all year just like the WB QB.  We just have resilient kids that can go the distance.  Or should I say straight BU kids, no transfers.  🤷🏾‍♂️ .  

Dude, there was no silver lining for WB in this game.  No excuses.  Really should’ve been a shutout.  But the refs awarded Brook with all those penalty yards and basically put you on the goal line.  Then don’t get me started on the sportsmanship or should I say lack there of.  I saw that scuffle after the interception.  

So, Mr. Funny guy, sometimes we laugh to prevent from crying, right?  

Lol I'd pump the brakes a little. United won 2 games. Both teams are full of resilient kids - it takes that kind of kid to not quit when you're losing over and over again. The 2 schools are almost the exact same. Take away about 200 white kids and it's the literal exact same school. The community acts like there is some great divide or difference between the 2. There isn't. 

9 minutes ago, BMT Truth said:

Lol I'd pump the brakes a little. United won 2 games. Both teams are full of resilient kids - it takes that kind of kid to not quit when you're losing over and over again. The 2 schools are almost the exact same. Take away about 200 white kids and it's the literal exact same school. The community acts like there is some great divide or difference between the 2. There isn't. 

YOU might need to pump your brakes.  I only made that post for funny guy due to his stale jokes the past few years.  

Truth be told, I’m very pissed at the state of Beaumont football.  That includes WB.  It’s a lot that can be said.  Overall, there was bad football all over the place to be honest.

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

YOU might need to pump your brakes.  I only made that post for funny guy due to his stale jokes the past few years.  

Truth be told, I’m very pissed at the state of Beaumont football.  That includes WB.  It’s a lot that can be said.  Overall, there was bad football all over the place to be honest.

The past few years? You've really been waiting all this time to pound your chest about getting a win over the worse WB team in the history of the school. Enjoy it, I guess! LMAO...

I can see why the state of football in BEAUMONT is where it’s at . Admin, Adults (community), kids mentality is horrible. All most of you do is come on this site and be keyboard warriors and spew negative energy not once have i read some of you (not all) try and rectify the problem.  There is an issue with the culture and yall arguing about a 2-7 and 0-9 team . 

44 minutes ago, Mamba said:

I can see why the state of football in BEAUMONT is where it’s at . Admin, Adults (community), kids mentality is horrible. All most of you do is come on this site and be keyboard warriors and spew negative energy not once have i read some of you (not all) try and rectify the problem.  There is an issue with the culture and yall arguing about a 2-7 and 0-9 team . 

Is this post for likes or are you just trying to be politically correct? LMAO... Its not a secret to what the issues are when it comes to Beaumont and its high school football programs. Fire the Athletic Director and the loser head football coaches that he hired. The new AD needs to allow the new coaches to bring in their entire staff and not force them to keep the assistant coaches that have been losing for years on those staffs. Oh and none of the current assistant coaches should be considered for the jobs.

50 minutes ago, Mamba said:

The records don't matter its a rivalry game. Its supposed to be chippy on the field, msg boards and barber shops.

6 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Is this post for likes or are you just trying to be politically correct? LMAO... It’s not a secret to what the issues are when it comes to Beaumont and its high school football programs. Fire the Athletic Director and the loser head football coaches that he hired. The new AD needs to allow the new coaches to bring in their entire staff and not force them to keep the assistant coaches that have been losing for years on those staffs. Oh and none of the current assistant coaches should be considered for the jobs.

Don’t know why you had to type this.  Many in the know already share this sentiment. 

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Is this post for likes or are you just trying to be politically correct? LMAO... Its not a secret to what the issues are when it comes to Beaumont and its high school football programs. Fire the Athletic Director and the loser head football coaches that he hired. The new AD needs to allow the new coaches to bring in their entire staff and not force them to keep the assistant coaches that have been losing for years on those staffs. Oh and none of the current assistant coaches should be considered for the jobs.

You of all ppl would ask me if this was for likes or trying to be politically correct , like seriously , and you know me that’s the crazy part 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

8 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Lol then you better fire the Superintendent and the admin at the school too, and raise the salaries & stipends in BISD. Doing everything you said solves nothing.  Nobody wants to move to Beaumont. It's a trash can city. Also, good luck firing an Athletic Director who has seen 4 teams play in basketball State Championships over 3 years. For people who claim to be "in the know", y'all have no clue about how the teaching and coaching process works. 

7 hours ago, BMT Truth said:

Lol then you better fire the Superintendent and the admin at the school too, and raise the salaries & stipends in BISD. Doing everything you said solves nothing.  Nobody wants to move to Beaumont. It's a trash can city. Also, good luck firing an Athletic Director who has seen 4 teams play in basketball State Championships over 3 years. For people who claim to be "in the know", y'all have no clue about how the teaching and coaching process works. 

Dude shut up! All you do is talk down on Beaumont. Your screen name should be BMT Hater. Your ass probably lives in Lumberton or Mid-County. And the BISD's pay is on par with the rest of the state when you don't have the AD attached to the Head coach job. As far as the state championships in 3 years, that can be attributed to a group of generational players coming together at the same time. Having two future NBA players and three additional players that will more than likely play professional over seas on one team will lead to state championships. If no one wants to move to Beaumont, who is all the new housing and apartments being built for?

13 hours ago, Mamba said:

You of all ppl would ask me if this was for likes or trying to be politically correct , like seriously , and you know me that’s the crazy part 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

You're right I do know you and I know you unlike other people know exactly why the Beaumont football is at an all-time low. That's why I ask what that post was for.

11 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Dude shut up! All you do is talk down on Beaumont. Your screen name should be BMT Hater. Your ass probably lives in Lumberton or Mid-County. And the BISD's pay is on par with the rest of the state when you don't have the AD attached to the Head coach job. As far as the state championships in 3 years, that can be attributed to a group of generational players coming together at the same time. Having two future NBA players and three additional players that will more than likely play professional over seas on one team will lead to state championships. If no one wants to move to Beaumont, who is all the new housing and apartments being built for?

Lol that's one coach - the Head Coach. And the pay definitely isn't on par with the rest of state bro. Not when you're trying to get people to relocate to BMT. Assistant Coaches in the Houston area, which is a ton of schools, make on average in the 80s. Nobody is taking a 20k pay cut or more to come to BMT. You're delusional if you think so. 

2 hours ago, BMT Truth said:

Lol that's one coach - the Head Coach. And the pay definitely isn't on par with the rest of state bro. Not when you're trying to get people to relocate to BMT. Assistant Coaches in the Houston area, which is a ton of schools, make on average in the 80s. Nobody is taking a 20k pay cut or more to come to BMT. You're delusional if you think so. 

Dude stop it! Assist coaches get a teacher's salary and a stipend. That's usually $32K - $55K depending on how long they have been teaching. You're just saying stuff now. LMAO @ how ridiculously clueless you are.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Yeoj said:

Dude stop it! Assist coaches get a teacher's salary and a stipend. That's usually $32K - $55K depending on how long they have been teaching. You're just saying stuff now. LMAO @ how ridiculously clueless you are.

This is the hidden content, please

Most Houston area districts actually pay 1st year teachers around 60k+, and football stipends are 10k or more in most places, and then add on top of the other sports they coach, and yes, they do make that much money. HISD & pretty much every surrounding suburb starts almost 10k more just in teaching salaries than BISD my friend. These are facts. Someone with a few years experience can go make like 65k just teaching salary in many of these districts.

10 hours ago, BMT Truth said:

Most Houston area districts actually pay 1st year teachers around 60k+, and football stipends are 10k or more in most places, and then add on top of the other sports they coach, and yes, they do make that much money. HISD & pretty much every surrounding suburb starts almost 10k more just in teaching salaries than BISD my friend. These are facts. Someone with a few years experience can go make like 65k just teaching salary in many of these districts.

You should also know that the starting salary for teachers in Port Arthur is 50k per their website.  Yet, I don’t hear you saying anything about them and they’re successful in football.