Tic toc,tic toc, tic toc…

UT alum

I told ya’ll Meadows would be the key to Trump’s demise.  He got immunity for his testimony before he even got charged with anything. Already testified three times before a federal grand jury.  When the Consigliere or the Underboss flips, the Don is done.  Sammy Gravano and John Gotti ring a bell?  Trump uses mob mentality, but his non violent tactics ain’t gonna work in a criminal trial. 

48 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

WE GOT HIM THIS TIME…THIS IS THE ONE…I’M SURE OF IT!!!!! 

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

The only accountability he has faced is in a political court. Impeachment and Senate trial. Partial jurors.  Supermajority required for conviction.  That’s nothing even remotely similar to a jury trial. He’s not got yet, but all signs point towards GUILTY. 

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The only accountability he has faced is in a political court. Impeachment and Senate trial. Partial jurors.  Supermajority required for conviction.  That’s nothing even remotely similar to a jury trial. He’s not got yet, but all signs point towards GUILTY. 

No doubt, y’all finally got him.

lol lol lol

15 hours ago, UT alum said:

I told ya’ll Meadows would be the key to Trump’s demise.  He got immunity for his testimony before he even got charged with anything. Already testified three times before a federal grand jury.  When the Consigliere or the Underboss flips, the Don is done.  Sammy Gravano and John Gotti ring a bell?  Trump uses mob mentality, but his non violent tactics ain’t gonna work in a criminal trial. 

I don’t thing anyone can reasonably doubt that this is a political witch hunt perpetrated by biden/obama.  You get he right judge and jury, you get the outcome you want.  The constitutional judge in Miami that’s handling the case is laughing at their attempts. The good ball prosecutor tried to split the grand jury between Miami and DC.  The judge said don’t think so.  Just look when they set the court dates.  One is a day before Super Tuesday.  Even if they get convictions, the appeal process will throw it out before it even gets started.  Why?  BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING THERE!!

Trump - Trump - Trump, at this point what difference does it make?  Here’s the deal, I want to live my life, support my family, be the best Christian and American I can be.  If he is indicted, impeached, convicted or acquitted - I don’t care.  If he is the nominee and Biden is the Democratic nominee I’ll vote for Trump.  The news is propaganda, almost all politicians are dirty, and until our country turns its heart toward God and away from the things of the world we will continue to separate and drift apart.  

Just now, Chester86 said:

Trump - Trump - Trump, at this point what difference does it make?  Here’s the deal, I want to live my life, support my family, be the best Christian and American I can be.  If he is indicted, impeached, convicted or acquitted - I don’t care.  If he is the nominee and Biden is the Democratic nominee I’ll vote for Trump.  The news is propaganda, almost all politicians are dirty, and until our country turns its heart toward God and away from the things of the world we will continue to separate and drift apart.  

I can't find one single issue with the statement above...

21 hours ago, UT alum said:

Question, where besides political left wing hacks has it been confirmed Meadows "flipped"?

Specifically what evidence does meadow's have that Jack does not? I mean, the left wing judges allowed a pretty broad search warrant to search and collect evidence in Trumps home, and those same judges stepped all over attorney/client privilege,,,,,

Again, what does meadow's have that would be trumps demise?

and BTW, Agreeing to cooperate in a trial is not flippin.....

On 10/25/2023 at 4:40 PM, UT alum said:

I mtold ya’ll Meadows would be the key to Trump’s demise.  He got immunity for his testimony before he even got charged with anything. Already testified three times before a federal grand jury.  When the Consigliere or the Underboss flips, the Don is done.  Sammy Gravano and John Gotti ring a bell?  Trump uses mob mentality, but his non violent tactics ain’t gonna work in a criminal trial. 

From the article:  “Mark Meadows, former Chief of Staff to President Donald Trump, vehemently denied allegations suggesting he wore a wire for the FBI in an exclusive statement to 

This is the hidden content, please
. Labeling these claims as “ridiculous,” Meadows said, “Thanks for checking. It is ridiculous; it is 100 percent NOT TRUE!!””

On 10/28/2023 at 1:42 PM, Reagan said:

From the article:  “Mark Meadows, former Chief of Staff to President Donald Trump, vehemently denied allegations suggesting he wore a wire for the FBI in an exclusive statement to 

. Labeling these claims as “ridiculous,” Meadows said, “Thanks for checking. It is ridiculous; it is 100 percent NOT TRUE!!””

Whatever does that have to do with grand jury testimony or immunity?

On 10/26/2023 at 1:49 PM, thetragichippy said:

Question, where besides political left wing hacks has it been confirmed Meadows "flipped"?

Specifically what evidence does meadow's have that Jack does not? I mean, the left wing judges allowed a pretty broad search warrant to search and collect evidence in Trumps home, and those same judges stepped all over attorney/client privilege,,,,,

Again, what does meadow's have that would be trumps demise?

and BTW, Agreeing to cooperate in a trial is not flippin.....

I guess UT does not any answers to this

On 10/29/2023 at 6:51 PM, Reagan said:

More proof of fake news that Meadows would turn on Trump. Why?  Because there’s nothing to turn on.  Trump, AGAIN, did nothing wrong!!

Meadows was offered immunity for testimony in documents case and January 6 case. Are you saying that is fake reporting?

Meadows was held in contempt of Congress for ignoring a supbpoena to testify in the second impeachment trial. Are you saying that is a lie?

If there was nothing to turn on, why would he, or any other witness but especially he - the closest person to him on a day to day basis by job description - need immunity? That’s not fake news. That’s what they call logic.

I’m not relying on anyone else’s opinion. I’m taking facts  recorded in the public record and drawing my own conclusions. You oughtta try it. It’s a lot more productive than listening to someone else tell me whatvthey think about it. I can think for myself. At the end of the day, I’ll be proved either right or wrong.

11 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I don’t know that it’s been reported he’s explicitly flipped, but why would he need immunity if he wasn’t going to talk about things done with the defendant’s knowledge or consent if it was all legal? That’s a pretty strong indicator that he’s cooperating with the prosecution. 
I have no idea what evidence Meadows has, but a couple of other witnesses have said he was closely involved in the activities described in the indictments filed in both investigations.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

I don’t know that it’s been reported he’s explicitly flipped, but why would he need immunity if he wasn’t going to talk about things done with the defendant’s knowledge or consent if it was all legal? That’s a pretty strong indicator that he’s cooperating with the prosecution. 
I have no idea what evidence Meadows has, but a couple of other witnesses have said he was closely involved in the activities described in the indictments filed in both investigations.

I’m sure they will conjure up something. These things take time. 

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

You don’t know but this was enough for “tic tic, we got him this time”.

lol

12 hours ago, UT alum said:

It’s pure conjecture at this point. You may have something to your logic, but at this point the tic toc could also be the countdown to you being proven as incorrect. Time will tell. 

13 hours ago, UT alum said:

I would absolutely ask for immunity if I was close to Trump and they wanted to question me....wouldn't you?

I don't believe anything the media reports as sources. The media has become more click bait that facts, and typically it's a reporters opinion that your reading.

Trump thought the election was stolen and was trying any way possible to get it reversed legally....which is why he had a team of lawyers.  They are trying to twist this into something it's not.....because they are scared to death of Trump.........and that should scare you, because despite the attacks he had a great 4 years.....why are they so scared?

9 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I would absolutely ask for immunity if I was close to Trump and they wanted to question me....wouldn't you?

I don't believe anything the media reports as sources. The media has become more click bait that facts, and typically it's a reporters opinion that your reading.

Trump thought the election was stolen and was trying any way possible to get it reversed legally....which is why he had a team of lawyers.  They are trying to twist this into something it's not.....because they are scared to death of Trump.........and that should scare you, because despite the attacks he had a great 4 years.....why are they so scared?

Nobody’s scared of a second rate two bit criminal.  That kind of a morally bankrupt individual should not be leading or anywhere near any leadership position in the greatest democracy on earth.  Go ahead and give the stock reply, trumpers.

NO ONE NEEDS IMMUNITY IF NOTHING WRONG HAS BEEN DONE OR WITNESSED.  Can that just not penetrate your mind?