Nederland vs PNG MCM #100! Official thread :)

bulldawg64

Who wins Mid-County Madness #100?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Mid-County Madness #100?

• Nederland
    • PNG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2023 at 11:00 PM

Nederland has beaten all the weak sisters they played this season with the exception being WOS when the defense shut it down in the 4th quarter. The weak sisters are done and now they finish with good teams, so I believe these next 3 games will have a very similar outcome as the Silsbee and PAM games where it wasn’t even close

8 hours ago, NDNation said:

Who went to the drum line battle tonight?

Didn’t go this year but from watching the live feed and what I heard from PNG Band parents…both Drumlines and students were chanting stuff back n forth at the end and a lady who I suppose works for NISD got on the mic, said “This is supposed to be a camaraderie NOT a BATTLE” and shut it down!  Everyone was pretty confused cause for one it’s actually called MCM Drumline BATTLE and other than a bigger crowd and students being a little more rowdy…it was pretty much the same as last year and kids seemed to just be having fun …idk!  
I thought it looked pretty tame compared to the stuff we did back in the day….lol!  

1 hour ago, NDNmom91 said:

Didn’t go this year but from watching the live feed and what I heard from PNG Band parents…both Drumlines and students were chanting stuff back n forth at the end and a lady who I suppose works for NISD got on the mic, said “This is supposed to be a camaraderie NOT a BATTLE” and shut it down!  Everyone was pretty confused cause for one it’s actually called MCM Drumline BATTLE and other than a bigger crowd and students being a little more rowdy…it was pretty much the same as last year and kids seemed to just be having fun …idk!  
I thought it looked pretty tame compared to the stuff we did back in the day….lol!  

I just saw the video. Nederland started chanting "Daddy's Money" and the PNG kids were doing the money hand jive back to them..lol Looked like it was all in good fun. When all the kids flooded to the gym floor, I'm sure the adults went into panic mode. 

Nederland with the "Where's Mark Ruffalo" sign. Really Dogs, is that all yall got? 🤣

5 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I just saw the video. Nederland started chanting "Daddy's Money" and the PNG kids were doing the money hand jive back to them..lol Looked like it was all in good fun. When all the kids flooded to the gym floor, I'm sure the adults went into panic mode. 

Nederland with the "Where's Mark Ruffalo" sign. Really Dogs, is that all yall got? 🤣

Hopefully no powder or flares were used during this battle 😁

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hopefully no powder or flares were used during this battle 😁

Flares burn the body temporarily.  Powder ingested into the lungs will cause a life time of respiratory & lung disease.  So, hopefully, no one is stupid enough to resort to any powder throwing.  That's just common assault with a deadly weapon!!!🤣

6 hours ago, NDNation said:

Yeah, I think all that lady did by stopping it was create unfinished business so if she thought THAT was bad, just wait til FRIDAY NIGHT…MCM Band Wars gonna be LIT, figuratively speaking of course or maybe not 😜

18 hours ago, NDNation said:

And some on here are pot stirrers that like to put out mailboxes. 🤣

I can’t afford mailboxes!! I’m still trying to figure out if the game is at Lamar or Nederland. I did get a seat next to Uncle Larry, but have to find another. My “buttocks” is 15 inches wide while  standing and while deflated and sitting it is 17.35743 inches. So I can’t squeeze in my original spot. However, I will figure it out, just a bum deal I bought a $5 ticket and it will go to waste. But then again, it’s just daddy’s money. You know, you can’t have a Texas A&M without having the Texas Longhorns. Always need a big brother!!! Must be the military marching style that has to look up to the big boys!! Not sure what else I can say without getting my street cred pulled from under me!!!!