West Orange Stark vs Jasper

monknuk68

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

More like how do we match up vs Sweeny? I'm looking for a playoff win. It's possible. This district and our preseason schedule has us peaking at the right time to make a run.

I agree with most of your post but this team is far away from PEAKING right now.  In the last 4 weeks WOS is 2-2 and the only 2 wins are against Liberty and BC. 

8 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

More like how do we match up vs Sweeny? I'm looking for a playoff win. It's possible. This district and our preseason schedule has us peaking at the right time to make a run.

Sweeny may lose to Royal this week… but it’s definitely between them for 2nd.

9 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

We are not peaking. At best we are just surviving and beating some teams barely. Stop looking for the future (playoffs) and we need to worry about the game in front of us. Hope is all we have left at this point.

@WOSdrummer99 does the school have an online site for visitors to buy tickets? Jasper Football had posted link for the payk12 site for purchasing tickets but I have several friends who can't the page to even load just buffers,  the folks who have got it load get the message that there are no available adult tickets left for the game.

Can they simply buy ticket at gate?

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

@WOSdrummer99 does the school have an online site for visitors to buy tickets? Jasper Football had posted link for the payk12 site for purchasing tickets but I have several friends who can't the page to even load just buffers,  the folks who have got it load get the message that there are no available adult tickets left for the game.

Can they simply buy ticket at gate?

This is the hidden content, please

There will be no tickets for sale at the gates. Let me know if this link works for u. 

17 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Oh that makes sense. I think I saw that against Silsbee too. Someone had a pop up canopy on the side.

That was the Silsbee broadcast.

According to my man Stelly, any visiting broadcast will have to do their game outside the press box if KOGT is there. At least until the home side press box is finished.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That was the Silsbee broadcast.

According to my man Stelly, any visiting broadcast will have to do their game outside the press box if KOGT is there. At least until the home side press box is finished.

He deserves preferential treatment. They should name the broadcast booth after him.