West Orange-Stark (28) @ Bridge City (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Good post. Why do you think (once again, heresay) that CT or anyone else for that matter chose Coach Hickman for the job?

I think it’s rumor.   If CT wanted Hickman, and thought it was best for the program, or least transitional, there would not have been the turnover there was.

All the longtime coaches would not have left had things been smooth, and going in the right direction.    

You don’t lose those guys, and replace them with younger, inexperienced, less quality guys and continue to win on the level they are accustomed too.

But hey, who cares, they have a head coach, and staff that looks like the rest of the community, or so we are suppose to believe.

6 hours ago, MackLewis said:

I think it’s rumor.   If CT wanted Hickman, and thought it was best for the program, or least transitional, there would not have been the turnover there was.

All the longtime coaches would not have left had things been smooth, and going in the right direction.    

You don’t lose those guys, and replace them with younger, inexperienced, less quality guys and continue to win on the level they are accustomed too.

But hey, who cares, they have a head coach, and staff that looks like the rest of the community, or so we are suppose to believe.

Cornel did not recommend the hiring of ANY coach I guarantee…that’s been said for a while but it’s not true,the book has been written and will be published hopefully soon and every wondering mind will be able to rest in some aspects of what has happened!

3 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Cornel did not recommend the hiring of ANY coach I guarantee…that’s been said for a while but it’s not true,the book has been written and will be published hopefully soon and every wondering mind will be able to rest in some aspects of what has happened!

I don't think that chapter will be included.

2 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I agree. I anticipate he keeps it all positive and he leaves the mess out.

We’ll see but when I saw him in the spring he told me what year he was working on which I can’t remember and when he gets to 2020 it would written just as it happened,like I said we will see…hopefully soon