Santa Fe (20) @ Nederland (34) - FINAL

jdawg03

15 minutes ago, spidersal said:

The Dogs will not beat Marshall, PNG, TC

The defense is simply not good enough and they will not be able to score many points vs those 3. All 3 teams will have better athletes and they play defense Sorry that is my opinion

FBM lost tonight

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

The Dogs will not beat Marshall, PNG, TC

The defense is simply not good enough and they will not be able to score many points vs those 3. All 3 teams will have better athletes and they play defense Sorry that is my opinion

Were you even at the game Mr. HATER? 

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

Yes they did. Simply not scoring much but defense not giving up many points 7 to PNG and 15 to TC. Nederland will have a hard time scoring many points vs FBM. Hopefully they can score enough for the win

You are a horrible fan. You don't know football. Your an embarrassment. Quit being sour cause you feel like your son wasn't coached up. Start putting as much effort into something else, as you do hating on these boys for being successful. I'd say you need to be knocked down a level, but you a small dude already. There wouldn't be anything left. 

30 minutes ago, PABorn said:

You are a horrible fan. You don't know football. Your an embarrassment. Quit being sour cause you feel like your son wasn't coached up. Start putting as much effort into something else, as you do hating on these boys for being successful. I'd say you need to be knocked down a level, but you a small dude already. There wouldn't be anything left. 

I went to the Nederland game. First, congratulations to the Bulldogs for winning. They already have beaten their record from last year. And, who’s to say they don’t keep winning? But, just taking tonight as my only sample (Tonight was my first time watching Nederland this year): Nederland is not good. Maybe they will be next week. Maybe they win state. But, today they are bad. The o-line is awful, and I mean awful. The defense is porous, d line is weak. The enthusiasm is absent. Numbers 1,2,3 and Sunday are the only four players on the team with any heart. Mistakes, penalties, false starts, pathetic tackling. Inconsistent (looked good at the beginning, looked bad-to-average the rest of the night). Conditioning is weak. It’s shocking, and not what I’m used to as someone who has watched Nederland all my life. All of that goes back to coaching. I don’t believe anyone should bash the players. And no reason to “bash” the coaches. They’re doing their best. I don’t want to be negative. I went to the game to root for Nederland. I wish them the best until they play PNG. But for all that 3-0 looks good on Nederland, tonight was bad football between two bad football teams. But, I’ve been wrong before. Maybe I’m wrong about this. 

Have I said that I was a Nederland hater. No, I have not and I am not. I would love for the Bulldogs to win every game

My opinions come from observing the Bulldogs as I watch them play and posting facts about what I see  Believe me, I know good football from poor football 

I congratulate them when they win and do not when they lose. If you read my post correctly, you have seen my Bulldog apology when they beat Dayton(I missed that prediction)

If you have observed all of my posts the past 2 seasons, you should note that they are about 98 percent correct You May not like them, however IMO they are correct 

I knew this would be a competitive/trap game. SF had some fight, dare I say Nederland has a legitimate chance against Marshall next week!! Only because FB lost it's starting QB, their offense has become stagnant. FB defense is still good though, so idk if Nederland will be able to score much. I do think this will be the one time for Nederland to cause an upset. Would be wild for Nederland to go into MCM undefeated! This game should be interesting

3 hours ago, spidersal said:

Have I said that I was a Nederland hater. No, I have not and I am not. I would love for the Bulldogs to win every game

My opinions come from observing the Bulldogs as I watch them play and posting facts about what I see  Believe me, I know good football from poor football 

I congratulate them when they win and do not when they lose. If you read my post correctly, you have seen my Bulldog apology when they beat Dayton(I missed that prediction)

If you have observed all of my posts the past 2 seasons, you should note that they are about 98 percent correct You May not like them, however IMO they are correct 

Pick a side, please dog and disrespect Nederland or not, that’s my only request, have a spine, stand on something or keep playing tiddly winks

12 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I went to the Nederland game. First, congratulations to the Bulldogs for winning. They already have beaten their record from last year. And, who’s to say they don’t keep winning? But, just taking tonight as my only sample (Tonight was my first time watching Nederland this year): Nederland is not good. Maybe they will be next week. Maybe they win state. But, today they are bad. The o-line is awful, and I mean awful. The defense is porous, d line is weak. The enthusiasm is absent. Numbers 1,2,3 and Sunday are the only four players on the team with any heart. Mistakes, penalties, false starts, pathetic tackling. Inconsistent (looked good at the beginning, looked bad-to-average the rest of the night). Conditioning is weak. It’s shocking, and not what I’m used to as someone who has watched Nederland all my life. All of that goes back to coaching. I don’t believe anyone should bash the players. And no reason to “bash” the coaches. They’re doing their best. I don’t want to be negative. I went to the game to root for Nederland. I wish them the best until they play PNG. But for all that 3-0 looks good on Nederland, tonight was bad football between two bad football teams. But, I’ve been wrong before. Maybe I’m wrong about this. 

Nederland didn’t play well, little let down off the big Dayton win, but got the W… we have some equalizers.  Ain’t many better than #1, we’ll get to play all the games

Picking a side has nothing to do with posting good vs bad football. No disrespect to Nederland, just posting facts. prime example; 2-8 last season(very bad football). 3-3 as of now(much improved) will make the playoffs this season unless Dayton upsets FBM

all your wanting Brubaker is too only post how good the Dogs are, forget the obvious, just post the good stuff

Everyone that posts on this board , post on their opinion

16 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Picking a side has nothing to do with posting good vs bad football. No disrespect to Nederland, just posting facts. prime example; 2-8 last season(very bad football). 3-3 as of now(much improved) will make the playoffs this season unless Dayton upsets FBM

all your wanting Brubaker is too only post how good the Dogs are, forget the obvious, just post the good stuff

Everyone that posts on this board , post on their opinion

Your language pretty much says it all, no disrespect to Nederland, you ain’t us

56 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Nederland didn’t play well, little let down off the big Dayton win, but got the W… we have some equalizers.  Ain’t many better than #1, we’ll get to play all the games

That’s all that matters in the end - You got the win. And, Nederland is better today than they were six weeks ago. So, I expect they’ll keep getting better.