Spring Legacy (34) @ Little Cypress-Mauriceville (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

7 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

Everything you say about LCM is negative. Not sure why you folllow or go to game. Take LCM off your name and just be a band wagon tiger fan. 

😂 You probably didn't even go to school at LCM. How is asking a person their opinion on going for two or a extra point negative? Im not a band wagon fan i live in silsbee. My kids go to school there. I was actually impressed how LCM did keeping it close because they beat Jasper. 

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

😂 You probably didn't even go to school at LCM. How is asking a person their opinion on going for two or a extra point negative? Im not a band wagon fan i live in silsbee. My kids go to school there. I was actually impressed how LCM did keeping it close because they beat Jasper. 

You just never say anything positive. Easy call to say should have kicked. Non district,  at home, go with momentum. Great call
Been here a long time all my kids go here and son played past 3 seasons. 

15 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I agree i was just wondering it sounded a like a good game. Ill take my bandwagon team and move on we are now 6-0 😂

Hey band wagon, there are ups and down at all setx schools. You also will soon talk about remember23season. Fun to talk trash when your on top. Support those HS kids no matter what. Coaches did great planning tonight also. 

5 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

Hey band wagon, there are ups and down at all setx schools. You also will soon talk about remember23season. Fun to talk trash when your on top. Support those HS kids no matter what. Coaches did great planning tonight also. 

You are really sensitive. If you think you’re bothering me you’re not. I explained to you where i reside. I have family on the current LCM team now😂.  But you are accusing me of being negative on going for 2 which i dont think it does at all.  Ive been on this site for years if you dont like whats said on here dont read it

4 minutes ago, RaiderGirl22 said:

🤣

Hey Band wagon, looks like you needed help in this conversation. 

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

You are really sensitive. If you think you’re bothering me you’re not. I explained to you where i reside. I have family on the current LCM team now😂.  But you are accusing me of being negative on going for 2 which i dont think it does at all.  Ive been on this site for years if you dont like whats said on here dont read it

It’s way more than that. I can’t say always but it just seems like everytime I see your post it’s negative on LCM. I’ve been here also for years. Lol. If you can’t handle my comments then don’t respond. Or you could just get Raidergirl to have your back, I guess you need it

2 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

It’s way more than that. I can’t say always but it just seems like everytime I see your post it’s negative on LCM. I’ve been here also for years. Lol. If you can’t handle my comments then don’t respond. Or you could just get Raidergirl to have your back, I guess you need it

It doesn't bother me. The bandwagon fan will turn it up a notch😜

6 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

He might give me crap a lot but that’s because we were family for 17 years, so yes when someone says something I know isn’t true, I will say something. Goodness apparently you’re the only one that doesn’t know this on here 🤷‍♀️