Fort Bend Marshall (0) @ Port Neches-Groves (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

5 minutes ago, alphadog said:

Just because it is your opinion doesn’t make it common sense

Nothing I said was opinionated…FB Marshall has at least 10 D1 players (power 5 kids btw) on its roster, PNG has none! This game was more on FBM coaching staff being incompetent than it is PNG being great that’s all I’m saying.

2 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Nothing I said is opinionated…FB Marshall has at least 10 D1 players (power 5 kids btw) on its roster, PNG has none! This game was more on FBM coaching staff being incompetent than it is PNG being great that’s all I’m saying.

You are flat wrong we have more than one kid with power 5 offers. TY very much.

3 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Nothing I said was opinionated…FB Marshall has at least 10 D1 players (power 5 kids btw) on its roster, PNG has none! This game was more on FBM coaching staff being incompetent than it is PNG being great that’s all I’m saying.

This statement here is an opinion. But I’m not gonna argue with you. I can’t stand PNG honestly but I can still give credit when credit is due.

6 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Bruh you didn’t coach nothing. You was coach Kay get back man. You was on that freshman staff💀💀😂😂

Difference between me & you is I can actually show proof that you don’t know wtf you talking about! But cool I was the get back coach…now tell us where you played or coached at? Lol

4 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

Difference between me & you is I can actually show proof that you don’t know wtf you talking about! But cool I was the get back coach…now tell us where you played or coached at? Lol

Look I can appreciate your resume. You wanna know mine. I have been a firefighter for 19 years. An EMT-I, a Hazmat level 3 tech, a high angle rope rescue level 3, I am a Certified Safety Professional and many other things. Now we know each other. I am also a huge fan of all high school football. You of all people should appreciate the level of coaching going on at PNG. I am sure you know coach McDaniel and what he is capable of from his days at Katy. Your reasoning is somewhat right, but your shortcoming is you give no credit to the incredible job that these kids and coaching staff has done. PNG manned up against FBM and fought hard for the win. The McDaniel led defense held them to around 126 yards. Thats an accomplishment. You don't have to be a coach to watch this and see what happened. I'm a lowly firefighter and I saw it. 

Just now, prepballfan said:

Look I can appreciate your resume. You wanna know mine. I have been a firefighter for 19 years. An EMT-I, a Hazmat level 3 tech, a high angle rope rescue level 3, I am a Certified Safety Professional and many other things. Now we know each other. I am also a huge fan of all high school football. You of all people should appreciate the level of coaching going on at PNG. I am sure you know coach McDaniel and what he is capable of from his days at Katy. Your reasoning is somewhat right, but your shortcoming is you give no credit to the incredible job that these kids and coaching staff has done. PNG manned up against FBM and fought hard for the win. The McDaniel led defense held them to around 126 yards. Thats an accomplishment. You don't have to be a coach to watch this and see what happened. I'm a lowly firefighter and I saw it. 

Bro my post wasn’t about PNG solely about FBM coaching staff somehow PNG fans took offense to something I said about the other team lol 

Just now, Coach_Izzy said:

Bro my post wasn’t about PNG solely about FBM coaching staff somehow PNG fans took offense to something I said about the other team lol 

I guess if you would have said good job PNG or you guys played a good game and showed that we were atleast on the field maybe other wouldnt have been upset. 

58 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

You ain’t fooling no one. Just stop now before you keep digging yourself a bigger hole, you was a freshman football coach. Quit acting like you was the man at NS… 

1 hour ago, Coach_Izzy said:

How could y’all be upset about me criticizing the other team? Lol

Don’t play that - You directly mentioned PNG when you tried to take credit for victory away from them.

And, it’s time to put up or shut up about your illustrious coaching experience - You keep hinting at it without specificity. What school? What coach? What years? Why, with your vast knowledge, did the school allow you to leave without bags of gold and a coaching contract? 

The fact you remain intentionally vague after weeks of crowing tells us either (1) you’re lying, (2) you’re embarrassed by the level of your true coaching experience, or (3) you’re an alien who kidnapped a real human and is trying to learn how football people talk.

I think it’s the second one.

Regardless, it doesn’t for one second matter who, where, or what you coached, no matter how many times you appeal to your own authority. I don’t care if you’re the flesh-in-blood Bill Belichik with Nick Saban looking over your shoulder. It does nothing to cure how incredibly weak your arguments are.

48 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

You ain’t fooling no one. Just stop now before you keep digging yourself a bigger hole, you was a freshman football coach. Quit acting like you was the man at NS… 

I see you avoided my question so I’m guessing that mean you ain’t never played or coached nowhere 😂😂😂 stick to your day job… Again please prove anything I’m saying wrong, I’m ready to make you look stupid! 

Anybody that actually know me (you clearly don't) or coached with me will vouch for anything I’m saying! 

43 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Don’t play that - Your directly mentioned PNG when you tried to take credit for victory away from them.

And, it’s time to put up or shut up about your illustrious coaching experience - You keep hinting at it without specificity. What school? What coach? What years? Why, with your vast knowledge, did the school allow you to leave without bags of gold and a coaching contract? 

The fact you remain intentionally vague after weeks of crowing tells us either (1) you’re lying, (2) you’re embarrassed by the level of your true coaching experience, or (3) you’re an alien who kidnapped a real human and is trying to learn how football people talk.

I think it’s the second one.

Regardless, it doesn’t for one second matter who, where, or what you coached, no matter how many times you appeal to your own authority. I don’t care if you’re the flesh-in-blood Bill Belichik with Nick Saban looking over your shoulder. It does nothing to cure how incredibly weak your arguments are.

I definitely haven’t been vague about anything you just too stupid to figure out I coached at North Shore! But I’ll help you out & answer your questions:

I coached LB’s & Corner’s at NS from 2016-2022. Won 3 state titles & a national championship in the process 2018, 2019 & 2021.

A few notable players that I coached during my tenure at NS:

Denver Harris-LSU

Jacoby Davis-Kansas

Shadrach Banks-TCU

Devin Sanchez (#1 Corner in the country in class of 2025) 

Just to name a few…..

I actually left coaching due to my dad becoming ill & no longer able to being able to care for himself. And also I started several successful businesses that provided me the freedom of no longer having to coach or work a job at all. Anything else you wanna know? 

Now Rez I’ve answered all your questions I have a few for you…tell me about your sports career? Where’d you play? Coach? Etc 

Surely you won’t have a problem answering my questions right?