Tatum @ Lumberton

RaiderGirl22

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2023 at 11:00 PM

3 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I wish they would go back to 3 spots intresting take though with Livingston starting 0-4 lol

Yes Livingston is. 0-4. The three teams they have played are 4-0 and one 2-2. LCM beat BC and HJ 0-4 and 2-2 with wins over two 3 a programs. Legacy beat livingston 42-28 that is who beat jasper and LCM plays this upcoming week. If LCM knocks them off ill say im wrong and LCM is the real deal

7 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Yes Livingston is. 0-4. The three teams they have played are 4-0 and one 2-2. LCM beat BC and HJ 0-4 and 2-2 with wins over two 3 a programs. Legacy beat livingston 42-28 that is who beat jasper and LCM plays this upcoming week. If LCM knocks them off ill say im wrong and LCM is the real deal

Tatum runs the soread. 

12 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

3/4 teams they played may be 4-0 but how good are the other teams that those 4-0 teams played? Legacy is a good team… Palestine is 2-2 and based off their scores an average team and they smoked Livingston. I think Lumberton is still the favorite and the rest is wide open other than Splendora.

36 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

3/4 teams they played may be 4-0 but how good are the other teams that those 4-0 teams played? Legacy is a good team… Palestine is 2-2 and based off their scores an average team and they smoked Livingston. I think Lumberton is still the favorite and the rest is wide open other than Splendora.

Yes i think Lumberton and Vidor for 1 and 2. Buts it early im looking at pre district standings and matching up teams. I still think the district is very weak and will not make a far playoff run.   

17 minutes ago, TEagle8 said:

Rough go so far. Lumberton bigger, stronger, deeper. Defense hasn't looked bad last 3 drives but offense faltering. 

23-7, Tatum ball at LHS 46 after fumble recovery. 2:00 left til half. 

Lumberton will not stop either. Sometimes I'll say unsportsmanlike. They'll keep throwing deep trying to score 70...