Tatum @ Lumberton

RaiderGirl22

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2023 at 11:00 PM

50 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

They'd barely beat BC, lose to HF and Nac, and I don't know enough about St. Thomas to make a prediction there.

St Thomas would run over LCM. They are a really really really good team! #1 private school in the state according to some rankings their twitter has posted this last week. 

12 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Don't see lumberton losing this one 

Neva say neva......they were much more loaded last year and we played them to a 6 point ball game. QB and top 2 pitchmen returned that did the most damage last year. Will we win? No clue, will we show up and punch em in the mouth again? You bet your last shiney quarter, we will. 

27 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I do… if the qb dont get blocks up front it will be a long night. Nac man handled lumberton. Tyler Chapel hill beat NAC 42-21 last week. Our district doesnt have shot getting past east texas

One of our pitchmen went for 221, QB went for 113 on the ground in this one last year. The offensive weapons responsible for 440 of the 535 total yards posted on them last year returned this year. I like our chances. 

34 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I do… if the qb dont get blocks up front it will be a long night. Nac man handled lumberton. Tyler Chapel hill beat NAC 42-21 last week. Our district doesnt have shot getting past east texas

I want to see Raiders OL staying with their blocks, everyone moving until play is blown dead. Need to cut out the penalties on both sides of the ball. Take it one game at a time with the goal to improve every game. Raiders you got this, stay focused, play hard.

1 hour ago, TEagle8 said:

One of our pitchmen went for 221, QB went for 113 on the ground in this one last year. The offensive weapons responsible for 440 of the 535 total yards posted on them last year returned this year. I like our chances. 

Good info. to find out, I was on the fence on my pick'ems choice in this game😎

1 hour ago, Gameday2 said:

I want to see Raiders OL staying with their blocks, everyone moving until play is blown dead. Need to cut out the penalties on both sides of the ball. Take it one game at a time with the goal to improve every game. Raiders you got this, stay focused, play hard.

I have lumberton beating LCM, splendora huffman. I thnk livingston and vidor are 1, 2 and 3 in district. Huffman and LCM playing for 4th spot. 

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

Good info. to find out, I was on the fence on my pick'ems choice in this game😎

Don't let me sway you one way or another lol.....we're fighting two classes above our weight class. Depth will be a huge factor. We technically shouldn't have been in the game last year, not on paper anyways. The flexbone triple option is tough to defend, though. 

5 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

TASO and UIL will be on speed dial Friday Night I reckon. 😁 Hell they better have security on the field after this one. 

3 hours ago, TEagle8 said:

Don't let me sway you one way or another lol.....we're fighting two classes above our weight class. Depth will be a huge factor. We technically shouldn't have been in the game last year, not on paper anyways. The flexbone triple option is tough to defend, though. 

Both schools should gain from this game. Lumberton still has things to improve on and I am sure Tatum also. The flexbone will give the defense a different test. I think this will be first game that Lumberton has everybody back, so that is a good thing.