2023 Dallas Cowboys

Do not be surprised if they are 10-6 after Detroit They are simply not very good. One of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. They have an extremely poor secondary and the two inside LB’ers are possibly the worst 2 LB’ers in the NFL. Every time I watch them play, I can tell they are not coached very well. They will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs. On the bright side they have more excuses than the law allows 

38 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Do not be surprised if they are 10-6 after Detroit They are simply not very good. One of the worst offensive lines in the NFL. They have an extremely poor secondary and the two inside LB’ers are possibly the worst 2 LB’ers in the NFL. Every time I watch them play, I can tell they are not coached very well. They will most likely be 1 and done in the playoffs. On the bright side they have more excuses than the law allows 

I think they win round 1. The key will be if the 6 seed wins or not. Need to avoid the 49ers as long as possible 

6 hours ago, spidersal said:

You….have a bright side? Nah……Too easy to be negative, safer too.

7 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Defense tried to blow it 2 weeks in a row. Dan who?  Boy is he an overrated coordinator  #14 and # 33 are 2 of the worst LB’ers I have seen in a long time and the secondary is weaker than well water

The OL is one of the worst in the NFL. No wonder they can run the ball

We must be watching different games. The defense held Detroit and Miami to well-below their season scoring averages. 

Ok, I’m a lifelong Cowboy fan but the end of that game was a travesty.  Dan Campbell might be my favorite coach in the league now (even if he is a durn aggy) and he and his team got robbed (although why he went for 2 again was pretty baffling). The average NFL referee salary is north of $200k. There has to be some accountability for them blowing calls like this.  Especially in that moment.  

29 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Ok, I’m a lifelong Cowboy fan but the end of that game was a travesty.  Dan Campbell might be my favorite coach in the league now (even if he is a durn aggy) and he and his team got robbed (although why he went for 2 again was pretty baffling). The average NFL referee salary is north of $200k. There has to be some accountability for them blowing calls like this.  Especially in that moment.  

Sorry Hoops. I watched sportscenter this morning and the explanation was very clear. 70 had reported as eligible twice before in the game. You can’t have 2 ineligible players report as eligible. That’s where I’m at. They had 3 chances and couldn’t get it done. Maybe going for the tie and overtime would have made more sense after the first failed attempt. Even though Dallas is my team, I would be upset if the call was bad. I don’t enjoy winning like that. Sure wish they would have seen the illegal contact on Lamb all night. I’m sure we will meet the Lions again.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Sorry Hoops. I watched sportscenter this morning and the explanation was very clear. 70 had reported as eligible twice before in the game. You can’t have 2 ineligible players report as eligible. That’s where I’m at. They had 3 chances and couldn’t get it done. Maybe going for the tie and overtime would have made more sense after the first failed attempt. Even though Dallas is my team, I would be upset if the call was bad. I don’t enjoy winning like that. Sure wish they would have seen the illegal contact on Lamb all night. I’m sure we will meet the Lions again.

Gotcha.  I saw a different explanation but calls are a part of the game anyway.  And definitely agree he should have just kicked the PAT after the penalty.  I love the way he coaches (much more than our guy) but I didn’t get that at all.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Gotcha.  I saw a different explanation but calls are a part of the game anyway.  And definitely agree he should have just kicked the PAT after the penalty.  I love the way he coaches (much more than our guy) but I didn’t get that at all.  

Me either. I am a lifelong Cowboy fan so that makes me the person NOT to come to with a bad call. Lol

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

We had the Eagles TD wiped away this season with the same call… part of the game. 

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

We must be watching a different game. They let Miami go score their last drive when they got the ball with under 4 minutes to play and Detroit took it down and scored with under 2 minutes to play. I would not call that good defense 

So you’re basing your whole generalization that the defense is terrible on 2 out of 20 defensive drives (10%) over the course of those games. Got it. 

3 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Correct call was made, part of the game. They had 2 more chances after that call to try and get it in but couldn’t. 

No one is talking about how the game probably would’ve been over before that if not for the phantom tripping penalty they called on Hendershot on Dallas’s previous drive that sent them back to a 1st and 25 around the 45 yard line. The tape clearly showed Hutchinson sticking his leg out to try and trip Pollard as he ran by, but the penalty somehow got called on Dallas. Calling that correctly would’ve set Dallas up with a 1st down around the 15 yard line. Oh well

7 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

No one is talking about how the game probably would’ve been over before that if not for the phantom tripping penalty they called on Hendershot on Dallas’s previous drive that sent them back to a 1st and 25 around the 45 yard line. The tape clearly showed Hutchinson sticking his leg out to try and trip Pollard as he ran by, but the penalty somehow got called on Dallas. Calling that correctly would’ve set Dallas up with a 1st down around the 15 yard line. Oh well

Speak of the devil