Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6) @ West Orange-Stark (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

6 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

2 playoff runs.... 1 at WB and 1 at LCM. Other than that it's been lack luster seasons. Well not lack luster cause making the playoffs is an accomplishment when 4 teams go to the playoffs.

Math may be good, but your comprehension is not... Caught lightening in a bottle twice meaning that when he took WB to state he a very good and talented team.  When lcm went 4rds deep he had a talented team.  

Also, I never said he was not a good coach.  All I said is that the caught lightening twice. 

Lack luster compared to whom?  The OVERALL record I just quoted, is more than 2 seasons worth and is not lack luster by any means especially compared to any other teams in the district 

If Lightening in a bottle for 2 seasons is his only accomplishment his record should be under .500

5 hours ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Take a bus to another local school.... who?!?!  PNG, PAM, Ned, BU, Newton?!?! 

I obviously know by you naming those teams what conversation you want to get into!!!!!!!! 

I explained myself many times with the reasons. But I will name some again!!!!!!!

-not helping our team at all. 
-not a rivalry, staple game at all.
-side note, our crosstown friends wouldn’t even swap home and away while field was being completed last year. Both teams would have still gotten a home game within the 2 yrs. 

Fans on just LCM side Friday couldn’t get into game until midway thru second quarter. Was not close to sellout.  As I stated before, play another team for two years, come back to this game a few years from now. The game needs a break. 

5 minutes ago, americasteam22 said:

I obviously know by you naming those teams what conversation you want to get into!!!!!!!! 

I explained myself many times with the reasons. But I will name some again!!!!!!!

-not helping our team at all. 
-not a rivalry, staple game at all.
-side note, our crosstown friends wouldn’t even swap home and away while field was being completed last year. Both teams would have still gotten a home game within the 2 yrs. 

Fans on just LCM side Friday couldn’t get into game until midway thru second quarter. Was not close to sellout.  As I stated before, play another team for two years, come back to this game a few years from now. The game needs a break. 

Obviously, you don't know cause all I was doing was naming the first few teams that came to mind.... Fill in the blanks of the teams lcm should be playing?!?!?   We're all dying to know

21 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

2 playoff runs.... 1 at WB and 1 at LCM. Other than that it's been lack luster seasons. Well not lack luster cause making the playoffs is an accomplishment when 4 teams go to the playoffs.

Math may be good, but your comprehension is not... Caught lightening in a bottle twice meaning that when he took WB to state he a very good and talented team.  When lcm went 4rds deep he had a talented team.  

Also, I never said he was not a good coach.  All I said is that the caught lightening twice. 

Coaches generally don't go 4+ rounds in the playoffs without a good and talented team. 

15 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Obviously, you don't know cause all I was doing was naming the first few teams that came to mind.... Fill in the blanks of the teams lcm should be playing?!?!?   We're all dying to know

Obviously!!!!! Our schedule will be the same next year. So I guess I will keep you in suspense, because it really doesn’t matter. Nothing will change. We will continue to play WOS and from a 30 yr win streak by them will probably have same result. And when we play at WOS maybe LCM gets to watch half the game unless they can somehow with the technology we have today. Get us into game at normal time or charge half the price to watch half the game. 

8 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Hes only had 2 good years. I missed the part where his record is under 30 wins to reflect those 2

Do I need crayons to spell it out... he caught lightening in a bottle twice with two deep playoff runs due to two very good, talented rosters.  The other years may of had winning-ish years but NOwhere near the two playoff runs.  

Just now, BigEnosBurdette said:

Do I need crayons to spell it out... he caught lightening in a bottle twice with two deep playoff runs due to two very good, talented rosters.  The other years may of had winning-ish years but NOwhere near the two playoff runs.  

Lol you're getting closer. Don't keep adding to your statement lol now he's "winning-ish"

3 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Also, of his however many wins as a HC how many came off the two "lightening in a bottle" years?

I can't spell this out any more clear. I already stated his overall coaching record... we know what you're trying to allude* to and we're pointing out facts showing your only logic is that you're bitter for whatever reason...

1 minute ago, setxathlete14 said:

Lol you're getting closer. Don't keep adding to your statement lol now he's "winning-ish"

Actually, I'm adding to yours to make it more comprehendible for you.  NEVER once did I say he was a bad coach, did not have a winning record.  All I said was that he caught lightening in a bottle twice, but you felt the need to spin the narrative.  

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

I can't spell this out any more clear. I already stated his overall coaching record... we know what you're trying to elude to and we're pointing out facts showing your only logic is that you're bitter for whatever reason...

Bitter when it comes to lcm.... LOLOLOLOL.... last school, team, town I would be bitter about. 

29 minutes ago, BigEnosBurdette said:

Bitter when it comes to lcm.... LOLOLOLOL.... last school, team, town I would be bitter about. 

You've mentioned Peevey catching lightening in a bottle 5 times just today. Sounds kinda bitter to me. Maybe obsessed is a better word, idk. He's never even beat Vidor so I'm not sure why you care about his career so much.

3 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

You've mentioned Peevey catching lightening in a bottle 5 times just today. Sounds kinda bitter to me. Maybe obsessed is a better word, idk. He's never even beat Vidor so I'm not sure why you care about his career so much.

Obsessed probably because Vidor hasn’t seen 4th round since 64. I am also a Vidor fan and root for them every game but 1, the LCM game.