Little Cypress-Mauriceville (6) @ West Orange-Stark (33) - FINAL

jdawg03

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

This a boring game.

Last year was much different. 

Just my two cents.

LCM hasn't made proper adjustments to stop the run. WOS O-line is as big as PNG and it shows. The Bears are going to have to commit to stopping the run if they want any chance of getting back in this game. 

What amazes me is the passing game has worked pretty well for Little Cypress but we rarely used it. They continue to run the ball up the middle where WOS is crashing the inside and committing to stopping the run. The fumble was a killer along with the sack deep in the back field. 

The Bears have to score when they get the ball after halftime. 

1 minute ago, JackofAll said:

Just my two cents.

LCM hasn't made proper adjustments to stop the run. WOS O-line is as big as PNG and it shows. The Bears are going to have to commit to stopping the run if they want any chance of getting back in this game. 

What amazes me is the passing game has worked pretty well for Little Cypress but we rarely used it. They continue to run the ball up the middle where WOS is crashing the inside and committing to stopping the run. The fumble was a killer along with the sack deep in the back field. 

The Bears have to score when they get the ball after halftime. 

I agree they should throw the ball and maybe hurry the play call in and catch WOS off guard. Alot flags going both ways. I was hoping for a good game. 

15 minutes ago, JackofAll said:

Just my two cents.

The Bears have to score when they get the ball after halftime

They had to score before the half too

I hope after tonight everyone understands why we should take WOS off the LCM schedule. Players injured! Unorganized at the gate some people didn’t get in till 2nd quarter and it’s not crowded. Targeting. WOS coaches never said a word to the players. 
It’s not a rivalry or a staple game. Take WOS off the schedule!!! How did this game help LCM? 

Just now, americasteam22 said:

I hope after tonight everyone understands why we should take WOS off the LCM schedule. Players injured! Unorganized at the gate some people didn’t get in till 2nd quarter and it’s not crowded. Targeting. WOS coaches never said a word to the players. 
It’s not a rivalry or a staple game. Take WOS off the schedule!!! How did this game help LCM? 

The fact you have to ask. Anyone who answers you still won't help you understand