Bridge city at buna

lcm93

Bridge City. That Qb for Bridge City is an excellent athlete. Can make throws and will drop his shoulder when he runs the ball. In my opinion, I do no believe that Buna can consistently stop Bridge City on offense and if that Bridge City defense shows up like they did last week, it should be another victory for the Cards. However, it’s tough sledding for several weeks for Bridge City after this game.  

2 hours ago, Gametime5 said:

Bridge City. That Qb for Bridge City is an excellent athlete. Can make throws and will drop his shoulder when he runs the ball. In my opinion, I do no believe that Buna can consistently stop Bridge City on offense and if that Bridge City defense shows up like they did last week, it should be another victory for the Cards. However, it’s tough sledding for several weeks for Bridge City after this game.  

Spot on.

Both teams seem to be uptrending. Should be a good game! If the Cards can clean up some of the mistakes made in the Orangefield game, I think they could pull away from Buna in this one. Buna didn't have much of a challenge against Corrigan so we will see how good that run game really is against one the best D-Lines in the area.  Give me BC by two + scores.   

5 hours ago, Guitar Man said:

Both teams seem to be uptrending. Should be a good game! If the Cards can clean up some of the mistakes made in the Orangefield game, I think they could pull away from Buna in this one. Buna didn't have much of a challenge against Corrigan so we will see how good that run game really is against one the best D-Lines in the area.  Give me BC by two + scores.   

Jacob Johnson is unlike any back BC will see this year. By far the most complete back in our district and one of the top three backs in the area. Should be a good one both hard nosed teams. Don't forget our senior QB he don't mind throwing that rock around too. Look for a good one up in Buna Friday night.