Hamshire Fannett at Lumberton

Hearing Raiders will have some players still mending and some returning.  That said, I think the Lumberton Raiders players who play Friday night will be giving their best effort to bring home the win. This group has shown they play well as a team, with a not give up attitude. Always been next man up. 
They will be warming up the engine this week for Friday night; Full Throttle

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Anyone have the "health" status on the Lumberton starters who didn't scrimmage the last couple of weeks?

Lumberton will be fine. They have enough kids where no starters have to play both ways. Sp they should have tons of depth........One of,  if not the only school in district with enough to do that. Lol

Just now, setxathlete14 said:

Lumberton will be fine. They have enough kids where no starters have to play both ways. Sp they should have tons of depth........One of,  if not the only school in district with enough to do that. Lol

While that may be true, depth and quality of depth are two different things. I would want to know that my All district QB was in the mix before declaring that they will be fine against a quality team like HF. Just my opinion.

Just now, Gameday2 said:

Both Lum &HF are big enough schools that they should be able to absorb a couple of different starters being unable to play; Some will have more impact than others; How about HF, haven’t heard much about player status for them. 

They had all their starters play in both their scrimmages. They are good to go.

That was not the case with Lumberton. Been a few starters not play in either scrimmage from what I was told.

😁/I think Kersh has been banged up, all the other receivers seemed good to go. Ward has been nursing a hamstring; other rb who made some good runs late last year, looked good last scrimmage. I heard Yarbrough  was expected to play Friday; Waterboy has quality H2O ready to go for Friday night. Now this is like Fox News/ unreliable sources but sounds good….