It’s the craziest thing…

CardinalBacker

On 8/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, Unwoke said:

Here’s your Fulton County Georgia Evidence you constantly cry about. Watch the whole thing to the end if you’re not too lazy to do so. This crap happened in many other states but your to busy watching the Cardinal News Network to actually know what happened. You obviously took many semesters on being wrong all the time too. 😂

Reuters.com is your source? Lol

The same sight that was pushing the vaccine!! Did Reuters help you make your business decision to get the vaccine? 24/7 Ignorant 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Edited by thetragichippy
personal attacks......again

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Only a stupid son of a would believe that votes don’t count…. the electoral college votes don’t count… the sitting Vice President solely decides which electors to recognize and therefore is singular person under the Constitution who decides who the next president will be. 

If the shoe fits, lace it up and take a walk, i guess.  

THE VP DECIDES WHO THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

You make no sense which is not uncommon. You obviously didn’t watch the whole clip. I don’t even know WTH you’re even talking about. Your laziness is Unfreaking believable. 

The video is all about Fulton county Georgia. The one you like to bring up all the time. The fraud there was ridiculous.

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s plenty of blame to face on both sides. I’m more concerned when my party is determined to renominate Trump after all of the damage that he did.  Most of y’all are of a mind to ignore the problems in your own house and fault find your neighbors. I prefer to get my house in order and not worry about the neighbors. 

Just because they’re out to get Trump doesn’t mean he didn’t do anything wrong. 

I totally agree. I never said he didn’t do anything wrong. I’m exploiting the fact that you are pointing the finger at Trumplets only. It’s a two way street brother. You realize that you could replace the name from “Trump” to “Biden” in your 2nd sentence above. 

And I agree it’s important to address the problems in your own house first unless, of course, your neighbor’s house is wired with explosives and is about to blow up the whole neighborhood! 

Like I said CB, the pendulum swings both ways. I think the woke left agenda is more dangerous, more harmful and debilitating than we can even imagine. Another term for Biden, a puppet of the far left, is far more damaging than any other plausible scenario. Donald J. Trump can’t help but piss in his own chili. He can’t keep his damn mouth shut, and he is a narcissist. But I would vote for him all day long and twice on Sunday to keep the Democrat machine from 4 more years of radicalizing this country. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I totally agree. I never said he didn’t do anything wrong. I’m exploiting the fact that you are pointing the finger at Trumplets only. It’s a two way street brother. You realize that you could replace the name from “Trump” to “Biden” in your 2nd sentence above. 

And I agree it’s important to address the problems in your own house first unless, of course, your neighbor’s house is wired with explosives and is about to blow up the whole neighborhood! 

Like I said CB, the pendulum swings both ways. I think the woke left agenda is more dangerous, more harmful and debilitating than we can even imagine. Another term for Biden, a puppet of the far left, is far more damaging than any other plausible scenario. Donald J. Trump can’t help but piss in his own chili. He can’t keep his damn mouth shut, and he is a narcissist. But I would vote for him all day long and twice on Sunday to keep the Democrat machine from 4 more years of radicalizing this country. 

Good post, although I fear it falls on deaf and butthurt snowflake ears.

9 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

We agree, buddy… right up until the end. There are more choices than Democrat or Trump. That’s what has me fired up. 

If you look at how much worse things got between 2015 and 2020. The first time anybody noticed Trump he was at the debates insulting the other candidates (Sleepy Jeb, Lying Ted, etc…). Move forward a few years and it turned into outright hatred between Trump/supporters and EVERYBODY. Democrats, media, the Justice department, other republicans, employees… literally… there’s not a single person, organization, or institution that Trump hasn’t had huge problems with.  You know that old saying “if everyone you meet is a hole, it’s not them that’s the hole?” Trump is the problem. 

He’s literally turned on every person that he’s come in contact with.  Every cabinet member that left. He’s been crappy to every person that you can think of, and his followers try to follow his lead in real life and it’s repulsive… and it’s led to defeats in the last three election cycles with more looming in the future. People overlook concrete evidence (phone calls to election officials trying to force them to “recalculate” votes and declare Trump the winner, sending fake electors to Washington to replace the ones who were actually sent there by their states, trying to force Pence to illegally hand the election to Trump in the Senate, outright lies about voting irregularities… actual proof of all of those things, and instead believe whole-heartedly in outright, confessed lies that were told with zero evidence.  Guys like one here who says “I don’t care what they say… I’ll go to my grave believing that the election was stolen.”  That’s a fool, plain and simple. 

Trump isn’t the only option.  And if good people would have acknowledge who he is, instead of overlooking all of the flaws, misdeeds, and abjectly poor results of electing him in the first place, he wouldn’t be leading the other Rs right now.  He’d be hanging out with Bob Casey, Anthony Weiner, Tom DeLay, and the rest of the failed politicians who came before him. But he’s not, thanks to a bunch of numbskulls who claim to be patriotic/conservatives when in reality they’re just Trump fans, period.  

Serous business. Would you want your kid to act like this? Would you want to work for someone like this? Could you stand to be in the same room with a POS like this?

This is just a list of the documented insults he personally lobbed at people 2015-2021. And y’all are begging for four more years of this garbage? It’s insane. 

This is the hidden content, please

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We agree, buddy… right up until the end. There are more choices than Democrat or Trump. That’s what has me fired up. 

If you look at how much worse things got between 2015 and 2020. The first time anybody noticed Trump he was at the debates insulting the other candidates (Sleepy Jeb, Lying Ted, etc…). Move forward a few years and it turned into outright hatred between Trump/supporters and EVERYBODY. Democrats, media, the Justice department, other republicans, employees… literally… there’s not a single person, organization, or institution that Trump hasn’t had huge problems with.  You know that old saying “if everyone you meet is a hole, it’s not them that’s the hole?” Trump is the problem. 

He’s literally turned on every person that he’s come in contact with.  Every cabinet member that left. He’s been crappy to every person that you can think of, and his followers try to follow his lead in real life and it’s repulsive… and it’s led to defeats in the last three election cycles with more looming in the future. People overlook concrete evidence (phone calls to election officials trying to force them to “recalculate” votes and declare Trump the winner, sending fake electors to Washington to replace the ones who were actually sent there by their states, trying to force Pence to illegally hand the election to Trump in the Senate, outright lies about voting irregularities… actual proof of all of those things, and instead believe whole-heartedly in outright, confessed lies that were told with zero evidence.  Guys like one here who says “I don’t care what they say… I’ll go to my grave believing that the election was stolen.”  That’s a fool, plain and simple. 

Trump isn’t the only option.  And if good people would have acknowledge who he is, instead of overlooking all of the flaws, misdeeds, and abjectly poor results of electing him in the first place, he wouldn’t be leading the other Rs right now.  He’d be hanging out with Bob Casey, Anthony Weiner, Tom DeLay, and the rest of the failed politicians who came before him. But he’s not, thanks to a bunch of numbskulls who claim to be patriotic/conservatives when in reality they’re just Trump fans, period.  

Says the guy who took an unknown vaccine made in 9 months which normally takes 12 to 15 years to make based on a business decision. Even a Monkey would know there’s no rationale in that decision. A business decision 😂 Truth be known it wasn’t a business decision it was based on Fear. I have in laws that took it but they didn’t take it based on a business decision. Most likely it was based on fear just like YOU. You do nothing but regurgitate propaganda. 

Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday! 

Trump 2024🇺🇸

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Serous business. Would you want your kid to act like this? Would you want to work for someone like this? Could you stand to be in the same room with a POS like this?

This is just a list of the documented insults he personally lobbed at people 2015-2021. And y’all are begging for four more years of this garbage? It’s insane. 

And you have openly stated you would cast your vote to allow the disaster we now have to continue.

Stop preaching to everyone, it’s you and your sensitive ilk that are the problem in this country.

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Insults I can take. I can at least ignore them.

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I agree wholeheartedly. I did not know that he sent fake electors. Wow, he is dangerous.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And you have openly stated you would cast your vote to allow the disaster we now have to continue.

Stop preaching to everyone, it’s you and your sensitive ilk that are the problem in this country.

You seem to be very sensitive. Weren't you upset that the movie Hidden Figures showed that black women contributed to the moon landing?

From the article:  "

"Conservative radio host and litigator Mark Levin said Thursday on the Mark Levin Show that Donald Trump’s lawyers should file an emergency request for the U.S. Supreme Court to stop the prosecutions of the former president.

Levin argued that Special Counsel Jack Smith, who he noted is not a presidential appointee, was using the indictments of Trump “as political weapons” to tarnish him as a candidate. He observed that Smith had asked federal judges, in both the “documents” case filed in Miami, and the “January 6” case filed in Washington, to carry out a speedy trial. That, he said, seemed designed to affect Trump’s chances in the upcoming election, and to divert Trump’s time and money from campaigning to defending himself.

“The fact is that this kind of legal warfare against a presidential and possible, if not likely, opponent to the present president, is not only unprecedented in the history of our Republic, it will destroy our electoral system for all time,” Levin argued further."

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your a liar and very good a twisting the truth.

The vice president was not being asked to decide the matter himself, but to pause the proceedings long enough to give the couple of states whose legislators had asked for more time to assess whether the illegal conduct by their state election officials—illegal conduct that Pence himself twice acknowledged in his statement—was sufficient to warrant revoking the existing certification and submitting a new one that accurately reflected the state’s vote, just as Hawaii had done in 1960. 

Pence was thus being asked to let the matter be resolved by the State Legislatures. It is the states that choose the president, and the Constitution gives them sovereign authority over the disposition of their electoral votes. There is no federal check—not Congress, not the vice president—over how the states, pursuant to their own laws, certify the elections they conduct and the electors they appoint to cast their electoral votes. 

The difficulty was that the existing slates of electors had not been certified after an election conducted “pursuant to [the states’] own laws.” Pence was simply being asked to provide the state legislatures in the contested states with the time necessary to properly assess the legitimacy of their electoral votes. 

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

I agree wholeheartedly. I did not know that he sent fake electors. Wow, he is dangerous.

The reason you didn’t know that is because it didn’t happen. CB is a cowardly liar who likes to twist the truth. But yet you swallow his BS hook, line, and sinker which is not surprising because you want it to be oh so true. What’s dangerous is ignorant individuals like you that are too lazy to actually look into the truth but vote believing that nonsense that is spewed by ignorant people like CB.

The vice president was not being asked to decide the matter himself, but to pause the proceedings long enough to give the couple of states whose legislators had asked for more time to assess whether the illegal conduct by their state election officials—illegal conduct that Pence himself twice acknowledged in his statement—was sufficient to warrant revoking the existing certification and submitting a new one that accurately reflected the state’s vote, just as Hawaii had done in 1960. 

Pence was thus being asked to let the matter be resolved by the State Legislatures. It is the states that choose the president, and the Constitution gives them sovereign authority over the disposition of their electoral votes. There is no federal check—not Congress, not the vice president—over how the states, pursuant to their own laws, certify the elections they conduct and the electors they appoint to cast their electoral votes. 

The difficulty was that the existing slates of electors had not been certified after an election conducted “pursuant to [the states’] own laws.” Pence was simply being asked to provide the state legislatures in the contested states with the time necessary to properly assess the legitimacy of their electoral votes.