Cocaine found at the White House

Unwoke

46 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

The same place anyone else does......

It's not hard to get drugs, just look at all the bust they do locally - and think of the ones that don't get caught

That’s what I was getting at. It was rhetorical. I would also think someone else is doing the buying for him in order to keep him off street corners.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Serious question….Where does Hunter get his cocaine?

The where did he get it from question reminds me….

About 30 years ago I had arrested a guy for Public Intoxication. After the arrest I found a little marijuana in his pocket and arrested him for that also.

Public Intoxication is a class C misdemeanor so goes to city court and marijuana possession is at least a B misdemeanor and anything above a C has to go to the county or district courts run by the county. A class C carries a maximum penalty of a $500 fine. 

So the guy I arrested for Public Intoxication actually went to a trial in the city court. He decided to act as his own attorney and then took the witness stand in his own defense. The reason that in most situation is a lawyer does not want you to take the stand in your own defense is because you cannot refuse to answer a question. The Fifth Amendment doesn’t allow a person to make a statement from the stand but then refuse to answer questions from the prosecution.

So the guy took the stand and gave his scenario of what happened. I guess you could say as his own attorney, he questioned himself.

After he made his statement, the city prosecutor got his chance to ask questions. The judge had admonished the man that if he took the stand in his old defense, he couldn’t refuse to answer questions for the prosecution. So the city prosecutor ask him something like, you said you were not intoxicated but didn’t you have marijuana on you at the time? The defendant said yes. The prosecutor then asked, where did you get it?

The defendant said, it’s none of your business. The judge then told the defendant something like, I told you that once you take the stand, you have to answer questions or make a legal objection as to why you should not have to answer it. So where did you get the marijuana?

Defendant….. It’s none of your business either!

Within about two seconds the judge slammed the gavel and said, Guilty, $500 fine… next case. :)

And… he still had to go to trial for the marijuana possession.  😂

Donald J. Trump © @realDonaldTrump

Where are the White House SECURITY TAPES, like the ones I openly and happily gave to Deranged Jack Smith, which will quickly show where the Cocaine in the White House came from??? They already know the answer, but probably don't like it!

Donald J. Trump © @realDonaldTrump

Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden. But watch, the Fake News Media will soon start saying that the amount found was "very small." & it wasn't really COCAINE, but rather common ground up Aspirin, & the story will vanish. Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? He looks like a crackhead to me!