Is America Ready for a Trump/RFK Jr. Ticket?

Reagan

13 minutes ago, DCT said:

That is a good question.   I am hoping my grandkids have the opportunity to get to know the Lord for themselves.  
Stand on Gods word and serve him. 

I am hoping for a Tim Scott or Nikki Haley on the Republican ballot.  They would beat Biden in my honest opinion.

7 hours ago, DCT said:

January 6, 2020, Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted at the Capitol. 80 from the US Capitol Police and 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department. 
His plans to pardon those who were found guilty for their involvement is unacceptable.

Your ignorance too what went on that day and since with the sham kabuki theater committee is blinding. 
Have you seen any of the 40k hrs of video that sham committee kept from the American people? I have. 

I must say: *every* J6 Sham Committee Member should be arrested and sent to the D.C. jail.

~Every MSM sponsor who backs networks that created these false narratives, should be boycotted.

~Garland needs to be impeached for allowing J6 prisoners to rot without a trial. 

~It's obvious the vast majority of people entering the Capitol revered it and were very respectful. Only a few were Vandals.

6 hours ago, DCT said:

That is a good question.   I am hoping my grandkids have the opportunity to get to know the Lord for themselves.  
Stand on Gods word and serve him. 

Then sow the seeds and live it in front of them. Your government his going to do that for them. 

7 hours ago, DCT said:

January 6, 2020, Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted at the Capitol. 80 from the US Capitol Police and 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department. 
His plans to pardon those who were found guilty for their involvement is unacceptable.

Your ignorance too what went on that day and since with the sham kabuki theater committee is blinding. I said policy not pardons but we can go there if you want.

Have you seen any of the 40k hrs of video that sham committee kept from the American people? I have. 

I must say: *every* J6 Sham Committee Member should be arrested and sent to the D.C. jail.

~Every MSM sponsor who backs networks that created these false narratives, should be boycotted.

~Garland needs to be impeached for allowing J6 prisoners to rot without a trial. 

~It's obvious the vast majority of people entering the Capitol revered it and were very respectful. Only a few were Vandals.

1 minute ago, DCT said:

Your Government is going to do that for them.  Fixed it.

I get it.  I am older and have chubby hands.  I know what I mean at times and it’s ok.  Government should be lower case but no matter I get what you were saying.

We have choices now.  Listen to all the candidates and then make a sound decision. What is it that you don’t like about the other candidates?  Why won’t you consider other  candidates?

Edited by DCT
Not what I meant to say.

The government is not going to sow the seed.  The Bible says how can you love me who you have not seen and you can’t love your neighbor.  
My faith is not in man.  I hope the government is not your guide when it comes to your faith and family.

1 hour ago, DCT said:

The government is not going to sow the seed.  The Bible says how can you love me who you have not seen and you can’t love your neighbor.  
My faith is not in man.  I hope the government is not your guide when it comes to your faith and family.

Thank you for your concern but my family is well grounded in the love of Jesus Christ and reality. 

And might I add Humor. Laughter is food for the soul. 

20 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I just hate the fact that this country has come down to voting for the "lesser of two evils". Got to get better than this.

The choice always has been and always will be the lesser of evils, with a rare exception like the second term of Ronald Reagan. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

The choice always has been and always will be the lesser of evils, with a rare exception like the second term of Ronald Reagan. 

My point is what I posted before in the fact that I believe Trump cannot and will not win this election therefore leaving us sadly with Biden for another 4 years. I would like to have another candidate to face Biden in order to get him out of office for the sake of the country.

If it comes down to Biden and Trump, I'll vote for Trump but just don't see him winning the election. Too many folks dislike the guy. If he couldn't beat Biden before, can't see him winning now.

For the sake of the country, the Republican party needs another candidate and not Trump.