Png vs Pam

MhsTitans

Png vs Pam   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• PNG
    • PA Memorial

19 hours ago, pakronos said:

i would start hydrating tomorrow. thats pretty much what im doing. Besides our vistor side don't have to worry about the sun beating u in the face like the home side. we should have changed that crap when they built the pressbox

I always hydrate, but somebody at Memorial needs to be thinking and realize they are going to need thousands on bottles of water available.  I will even drink hot water as long as they do not run out of water.😃  You are right they should have changed the sides up. Obviously someone at Memorial was not thinking on that decision!

14 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I always hydrate, but somebody at Memorial needs to be thinking and realize they are going to need thousands on bottles of water available.  I will even drink hot water as long as they do not run out of water.😃  You are right they should have changed the sides up. Obviously someone at Memorial was not thinking on that decision!

Not a Memorial issue, that whole stadium thing dates way back to when it was built and who it was originally built for. 

PAISD should have an "on-campus stadium" for Memorial IMO. 

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

Or on the old Don Theater site on 69

If you could get all that land around the old Don Drive-In you would have room for a huge stadium with plenty of parking.

I guess we are just dreaming.  The cost would be astronomical.

6 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Dumb question: what time do the gates open? I’m thinking 6:30

5:30pm for a 7pm kickoff in the past, I'll check the ISD website in a minute. 

EDIT: @Rez Ipsa I checked the rules and regulations PDF, it said 60mins before gametime, I've walked in at 5:30 before, and add in the fact this is a big game I'd get there around 5:30 if you're getting a ticket at the gate. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Added info

48 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

5:30pm for a 7pm kickoff in the past, I'll check the ISD website in a minute. 

EDIT: @Rez Ipsa I checked the rules and regulations PDF, it said 60mins before gametime, I've walked in at 5:30 before, and add in the fact this is a big game I'd get there around 5:30 if you're getting a ticket at the gate. 

Thank you very much