Hunter to plead guilty

CardinalBacker

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

So that’s where your moral high ground stops? What a joke you really are. 

What’s joke is that y’all can’t even defend your messiah… and you can’t even find anything actually wrong with the job that Biden is doing. 

You think that attacking the president’s son is going to somehow win the election for Trump. 

Talk about jobs? Talk about the stock market? Talk about inflation coming back down? Talk about how we’re at peace?

Nah, let’s talk about Hunter’s laptop. 

Because that’s all y’all have. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

“It’s okay, honey…. He’s really good for the economy.”

That’s what y’all think OTHER husbands and dads should say to their female family members. 

Says the guy who has praised Bill Clinton as one of the best Presidents of all time.  Funny guy.

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The difference is that nobody is day that Hunter Biden should be President. 

No but the Big Guy that will not acknowledge that he has a 7th grandchild In Arkansas that his crackhead son didn’t want to support is. Lol

Thankful at least the child want have to worry about being groped and showered with by her grandpa. 

I wonder how Hunter Biden’s brother’s wife is doing after he had an affair with her after his brothers death? 

19 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I wonder how Hunter Biden’s brother’s wife is doing after he had an affair with her after his brothers death? 

Heck, Davy Crockett’s brother sired a kid with Davy’s wife while Davy was away. 

What does Hunter Biden’s sex life have to do with “Christian” people voting for Trump?

Like i said… Trump could assault a family member and most of y’all would ask him to sign your MAGA hat before he left  

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Heck, Davy Crockett’s brother sired a kid with Davy’s wife while Davy was away. 

What does Hunter Biden’s sex life have to do with “Christian” people voting for Trump?

Like i said… Trump could assault a family member and most of y’all would ask him to sign your MAGA hat before he left  

Edited by thetragichippy
personal attacks

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump has been ACTUALLY attacking female members of other peoples’ families and these guys have zero problems with it. 

The problem is for  a brief second I caused them to imagine that it was their family member who Trump attacks next and guess what? They didn’t like the thought of it. 

For the briefest of moments they felt what the rest of us feel when we hear about Trump’s misdeeds.  

Yes but he's also not on here breaking forum rules.

8 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

This conversation is getting out of hand. 

If you can't refrain from name calling and personal attacks, don't post

If you make insinuations about someone’s wife or daughter what do you expect? 

He gets what he deserves.