A legitimate “Hammer Time”

LumRaiderFan

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don’t think so, two responses from Democrats, this is funny and I’m confused that this is even a story.

We were told to start a Biden thread. Here it is. This is what the left and fence riders should be concerned about…..

Did Joe Biden sell out America? 4 things to know about Democrats' claims

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you swap "Hunter" for "Rudy' and "Biden for "Trump," you get literally the same story... You don't even have to change the country... 

And for what it's worth, I call my you-know-what "The Big Guy."

This is a Biden thread but you post Trump articles. You really are ate up with it. 

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I just heard that the damning 1023 form against Joebama that the FBI finally showed Congress, the FBI “redacted” the information concerning the recorded conversations implicating Joebama in the bribery scheme.  

Crooks, all of them. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you swap "Hunter" for "Rudy' and "Biden for "Trump," you get literally the same story... You don't even have to change the country... 

And for what it's worth, I call my you-know-what "The Big Guy."

Rudy was right in what information he had 2 years ago about Joe & Hunter and you were wrong as usual when you mocked him. Lol

Must be tough defending Unicorns and Leprechauns. Lol

I know but…but…but  😂

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

I just heard that the damning 1023 form against Joebama that the FBI finally showed Congress, the FBI “redacted” the information concerning the recorded conversations implicating Joebama in the bribery scheme.  

From the article:

Grassley said that a copy of the FD-1023 document provided to the House Oversight Committee was "filled with redactions," while the version he and Comer had read "had maybe two or three half-inch redactions, not whole sentences redacted."

On 6/13/2023 at 1:36 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Grassley said that a copy of the FD-1023 document provided to the House Oversight Committee was "filled with redactions," while the version he and Comer had read "had maybe two or three half-inch redactions, not whole sentences redacted."

The scam on the American people still on going.  They’re so scared of Trump, that they are going to do everything they can to cover up the biden crime families dealings.  Since it’s mostly redacted, UT alum will go on believing that biden is squeaky clean.