It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Impeachment will do this country no good. Unless you prefer Kamala as POTUS. Run against the old guy rather the unknown

1.  I would LOVE to see the media try and push the narrative Kamala could beat Trump....

2.  Unless we get more evidence, we don't have the votes in the Senate to remove Biden....Just like they didn't for Trump TWICE, but that didn't stop the Democrats......Why should it stop the Republicans once? 

The Democrats should of never opened up this door......

8 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

1.  I would LOVE to see the media try and push the narrative Kamala could beat Trump....

2.  Unless we get more evidence, we don't have the votes in the Senate to remove Biden....Just like they didn't for Trump TWICE, but that didn't stop the Democrats......Why should it stop the Republicans once? 

Yeah.... about that.  I think the Ken Starr and the boys got the ball rolling back in the 1990s.  That's the first partisan one.  Nixon was about to get it, but it was a bipartisan effort.

However, I think the Ds definitely upped the ante with Trump.  The first one, anyways.  The second one actually had merit, IMO, but definitely had bad timing.  

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump will run against Gavin Newsom ( The Super Communist)

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah.... about that.  I think the Ken Starr and the boys got the ball rolling back in the 1990s.  That's the first partisan one.  Nixon was about to get it, but it was a bipartisan effort.

However, I think the Ds definitely upped the ante with Trump.  The first one, anyways.  The second one actually had merit, IMO, but definitely had bad timing.  

You gotta remember that Clinton was actually guilty of what he was impeached for, there is no disputing that.

Neither of the Trump impeachments had any merit, IMO.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You gotta remember that Clinton was actually guilty of what he was impeached for, there is no disputing that.

Neither of the Trump impeachments had any merit, IMO.

Yes, but I also remember how far off the rails the investigation went.  Do you remember when the republicans had Clinton’s genitals photographed? Turnabout is fair play. 

And Trump definitely should have been impeached over 1/6… what Nixon did was a joke compared to trumps actions after the election. 

No worries, though. He’s gonna get indicted in Georgia and federally by Jack Smith.  Then he’s going to win the Republican nomination and get absolutely drilled by any democrat… Kamala included.

When you’re down in SETX you get a bad impression of how the rest of the country really feels… and they hate trump. He’s unelectable.  

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I still can’t believe that none of y’all want to take my money. I mean, 24/7 and all. 

The fact that you won’t hop on just proves that y’all know I’m right. 

Coming from someone who said taking an unproven vaccine was a business decision. Go get help.

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I still can’t believe that none of y’all want to take my money. I mean, 24/7 and all. 

The fact that you won’t hop on just proves that y’all know I’m right. 

What are you talking about?

To bet that Trump will win would be giving the American people way too much credit.  My point has simply been that Trump was the better President, which is true on all accounts, but for me to bet hard earned money on snowflakes making the right choice, no thanks.

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes, but I also remember how far off the rails the investigation went.  Do you remember when the republicans had Clinton’s genitals photographed? Turnabout is fair play. 

And Trump definitely should have been impeached over 1/6… what Nixon did was a joke compared to trumps actions after the election. 

No worries, though. He’s gonna get indicted in Georgia and federally by Jack Smith.  Then he’s going to win the Republican nomination and get absolutely drilled by any democrat… Kamala included.

When you’re down in SETX you get a bad impression of how the rest of the country really feels… and they hate trump. He’s unelectable.  

lol, someone else is off the rails.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

Trump will run against Gavin Newsom ( The Super Communist)

Communist?  I’ve never heard him or any other Democrat advocate the state own the means of production (land, labor, capital). Don’t throw that word around lightly. It has specific meaning.

On 7/21/2023 at 6:11 PM, Unwoke said:

I’ll go to my dying grave knowing and believing that the 2020 election was fraudulent as hell. That’s why you’re making that bet, you know it. So why would I even think making a stupid 3rd grade bet on a thieving party that will with out doubt try to do it again. Maybe they succeed again maybe they don’t. Nobody knows. Matter of fact it wouldn’t surprise me leading up to the next election that some other big national crisis is going to hit. Guarantee me a fair election an I’ll take that stupid bet everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. But you can’t guarantee me that because you know deep down that the Democrat Party is a Thieving Communist Marxist Party that would burn this country to the ground to keep power. And of course they’ve already burned some of this country to the ground. What’s sad is your happy with that communist party because Trump hurt your little wussified feelings. But you’re going show him by not voting for him. Lol

Please vote Democrat 

Even Jesus (Jim Caviezel) believes we need to put Trump back in office. Surely Jesus knows what he’s talking about. Lol

That’s an awful lot of accusations to make WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

That’s an awful lot of accusations to make WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

I thought we’d see evidence of widespread fraud…. There isn’t any, because there wasn’t any widespread fraud.  

Not even a single cell phone photo. Not a one. 

The problem is that ignorant people will ignore the evidence (or lack thereof) to instead rely on their gut feelings and logic like “why didn’t those poll workers stay up and count votes for 72 hours straight? CHEATING, that’s why!”

I think that’s the difference between us (me and you) and the rest of these kooks (edit for spelling). We can have different opinions, but look at the facts and arrive at the same logical conclusion, even if we don’t like it. 

These guys will go to their graves believing in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and that Dems won in 2020 by cheating… even though the only person who tried to steal the election was Trump and his cronies. 

The obstinance is mind blowing. 

15 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

The Democrats should have never opened up this door......

Yes but then that makes you no better than the democrats. We’ll just impeach every president from now on

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I thought we’d see evidence of widespread fraud…. There isn’t any, because there wasn’t any widespread fraud.  

The problem is that ignorant people will ignore the evidence (or lack thereof) to instead rely on their gut feelings and logic like “why didn’t those poll workers stay up and count votes for 72 hours straight? CHEATING, that’s why!”

I think that’s the difference between us (me and you) and the rest of these kooks (edit for spelling). We can have different opinions, but look at the facts and arrive at the same logical conclusion, even if we don’t like it. 

These guys will go to their graves believing in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and that Dems won in 2020 by cheating… even though the only person who tried to steal the election was Trump and his cronies. 

😂🤣

😂🤣

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Master of deflection

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

We’re advocating shooting presidents?

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

We’re advocating shooting presidents?

§2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

Master of deflection

So how many times have you said we got the roadrunner this time only to come up with egg on your face. Lol

20 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

😂🤣

You’ll believe in a BS Vaccine enough to take it based on a business decision. A vaccine that was created in 9 months which typically takes 12 to 15 years to make but you don’t believe there was election fraud in 2020! 😂🤣🤡🌎

Talk about the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy! Lol

Stay away from the CBD stores, they are clouding your thinking.