Now That Russia Collusion Is A Lie -- When Do The Trials For Treason Begin?!

Reagan

Russian Collusion was a lie... just like Whitewater, the Clinton Foundation, Hunter's Laptop, The Big Guy, Iran Contra, the Teapot Dome, Watergate, Obama was born in Africa, George Bush was a cokehead, Michelle Obama was a woman, election fraud in 2020, Voter Suppression in any federal election, and any other mud slung by one group at the other.  I'm not surprised.  

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Russian Collusion was a lie... just like Whitewater, the Clinton Foundation, Hunter's Laptop, The Big Guy, Iran Contra, the Teapot Dome, Watergate, Obama was born in Africa, George Bush was a cokehead, Michelle Obama was a woman, election fraud in 2020, Voter Suppression in any federal election, and any other mud slung by one group at the other.  I'm not surprised.  

Rich vs. poors 101

But the poors on this forum are supremely convinced a rich Hollywood celebrity is the chosen one to save humanity lol

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

What an ignorant post. You really can’t comprehend the weaponization of this government and what took place with the Russia Hoax. You sound like Senator Cucumber who wears Hoodies every where. Get Help.

44 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What an ignorant post. You really can’t comprehend the weaponization of this government and what took place with the Russia Hoax. You sound like Senator Cucumber who wears Hoodies every where. Get Help.

Senator Cucumber? I don’t understand. Is that what some right-wing talk show host Nick named him? Or is that what your Messiah (Trump) says to call him? I’ve got to admit… Trump seems like he’s lost his touch on the nicknames as of late. 

I just know that “Senator Cucumber” beat the brakes off of Trump’s anointed candidate “Dr Oz.”  That guy should probably go into hiding if he lost to “Senator Cucumber.” Kinda like Trump SHOULD have been too ashamed to stick his head back up after getting “turned out” as they say in prison  by Biden/Harris. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

We got some serious TDS going on.

This is not about trump.  It just involves him.

take his name out and replace it with whoever you want……and what do you still have

You have people who hate Trump so much, they protect the criminal elements of our government. Bunch of blind idiots. Who protects criminals?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Senator Cucumber? I don’t understand. Is that what some right-wing talk show host Nick named him? Or is that what your Messiah (Trump) says to call him? I’ve got to admit… Trump seems like he’s lost his touch on the nicknames as of late. 

I just know that “Senator Cucumber” beat the brakes off of Trump’s anointed candidate “Dr Oz.”  That guy should probably go into hiding if he lost to “Senator Cucumber.” Kinda like Trump SHOULD have been too ashamed to stick his head back up after getting “turned out” as they say in prison  by Biden/Harris. 

Another ignorant post that does not address the title of this thread. Trump is Brain F’in you hourly. You can call him Senator Zucchini if want. He endorsed 217 across the finish line and 19 didn’t make it. I’d say that’s pretty impressive record. Some of the candidates were just bad but you keep defecting how bad the FBI AND DOJ has torn this country apart.

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

You have people who hate Trump so much, they protect the criminal elements of our government. Bunch of blind idiots. Who protects criminals?

CB protects criminals because he is so ate up with TDS he can’t see that our FBI and DOJ has been weaponized.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your lying heroes spewing their lying BS when they knew it wasn’t true. They are as pathetic and treasonous as you. You want to over look this 💩 when you know it was toxic and treasonous to this country and our elections.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Here's an idea, bypass the media and read the Justice Department Special Council report, which the FBI is not disputing and has said it is putting safeguards in to not let this happen again.

They only “trust” The Justice department when they go after Trump. There’s that pesky old whatabout again. Who the heck comes on here and doesn’t do whatabouts? I’ve seen them from everyone. It’s kinda what makes up a discussion……BOTH SIDES!!!!’

39 minutes ago, baddog said:

They only “trust” The Justice department when they go after Trump. There’s that pesky old whatabout again. Who the heck comes on here and doesn’t do whatabouts? I’ve seen them from everyone. It’s kinda what makes up a discussion……BOTH SIDES!!!!’

Yep, right out of the lefty handbook.

They receive a rebuttal that they can't deal with and it's all of a sudden a "whataboutism".

The folks that still think there was Russia collusion are the same folks you see in their car alone with a mask on.

Those people should just stay home. 

The whole Mueller investigation was about “stealing an election”….. WHERE THE PROOF? Mueller couldn’t even explain his own investigation. What a dope. 
Trump screams election fraud and there is evidence of foul play, but getting the ball rolling with the DOJ is another total mess. 
Kari Lake’s stolen election investigation is ongoing.  
So we have 3 stolen election claims and the only one that bothers the left is Trump’s. Isn’t that a convenient way to go through life? Having absolutely no conviction with your stance, only hatred.