Cannabis Sales To Surpass $34 Billion in 2023

DonTheCon2024

and here in backwards Texas, the land of pro-business and personal freedoms, marijuana largely remains illegal and we ruin lives and families and waste taxpayer money throwing people in jail.

Good news is our north Texas brothers can make the short drive to Oklahoma and spend their dollars elsewhere 

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

and here in backwards Texas, the land of pro-business and personal freedoms, marijuana largely remains illegal and we ruin lives and families and waste taxpayer money throwing people in jail.

Good news is our north Texas brothers can make the short drive to Oklahoma and spend their dollars elsewhere 

Move, or drive there. Don't bring it back. But if you do. Tell em it's hemp. 😂 

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

It ll get here eventually……

42 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Move, or drive there. Don't bring it back. But if you do. Tell em it's hemp. 😂 

It’s too bad our pro-business, pro-personal freedom, conservative politicians are also trying to close the hemp loophole

These guys turn into big government liberals the second you do something they don’t like 

22 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

It’s too bad our pro-business, pro-personal freedom, conservative politicians are also trying to close the hemp loophole

These guys turn into big government liberals the second you do something they don’t like 

Agree. But there are too many great things about our state to waste time talking about recreational cannabis. Medical marijuana is out there for our fellow Texans. 👀 

On 4/13/2023 at 6:39 PM, DonTheCon2024 said:

Guess you prefer the liberal strongholds of Cali and NY?  There is a reason people are fleeing from these states to backwards Texas.  Maybe you are the backwards one!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Headed to 2nd house for consideration. Even if it's not for you, just pass it.

Imo it’s No Different than Beer,Wine and Whiskey. I used it in my younger years but have no to desire to do so anymore. I believe I’ve smoked enough weed and drank enough alcohol to last a lifetime. I wake up some mornings an drink a cold glass water an feel like I am still buzzing from all the partying I did over 20 years ago. Lol. To each his own.