United vs. West Brook, Gm 4 predictions

35 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This will be the 4th time these two have faced each other this season (1 tourney game, 2 district games, now 1 playoff)

United is the overwhelming favorite but something tells me West Brook will put up a good fight.

The line: United -17

it’s hard to beat a team 4x in one season , especially when you have a coach like Boutte and player like Ashton Simmons… 

but too much BU. 
United by 13

31 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Very very curious to see what officiating chapter is used in this one.

Will they go with the local Beaumont chapter, which both use during the season, or go outside?

Texan Live will be streaming this game.

They need to go outside for this particular game. 

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Very very curious to see what officiating chapter is used in this one.

Will they go with the local Beaumont chapter, which both use during the season, or go outside?

Texan Live will be streaming this game.

It will be UIL officials will be calling the game. From the 3rd round to the state championships games the UIL will handle it. What part of the state they come from it will be up the UIL.

21 hours ago, Steve M. said:

It will be UIL officials will be calling the game. From the 3rd round to the state championships games the UIL will handle it. What part of the state they come from it will be up the UIL.

Not true.  Coaches can agree on Chapters.  UIL only steps in when they don’t.  Regional Finals and State Championships are assigned by UIL.  San Antonio will work this game because both coaches agreed.

1 hour ago, watup said:

Not true.  Coaches can agree on Chapters.  UIL only steps in when they don’t.  Regional Finals and State Championships are assigned by UIL.  San Antonio will work this game because both coaches agreed.

I figured it would be San Antonio, I've heard good things about that chapter lately. 

3 hours ago, watup said:

That's what I thought. Coaches can still agree on chapters up until regional final. After that UIL assigns the officiating crews for Regional finals, state semifinals and state championship.

United and West Brook could have had the Beaumont Chapter do this game like they did all their home games but the decision was to go outside.

22 hours ago, TexazBall said:

From what I hear Porchia should be good to go...I understand what you guys mean playing 4x and Brook should be better, but United holds a mental edge over Brook imo..

Give me BU by 15+. This is probably the most Focus BU team I've seen. 

Not to mention the ball is actually moving around finally. Huge difference for BU. 

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That's what I thought. Coaches can still agree on chapters up until regional final. After that UIL assigns the officiating crews for Regional finals, state semifinals and state championship.

United and West Brook could have had the Beaumont Chapter do this game like they did all their home games but the decision was to go outside.

Coaches can also chose Chapters for their State Semi-Final.  Crazy